Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
i think a good femdom game has both gentle and rough femdom in it cos i wanna know that the femdom can put the foot down and be rough so its not only soft dom
It is a difficult sweetspot for me. Being primarily a writer I would try to make write the story of an actual strong woman getting involved in a femdom relationship, perhaps even her discoring her passion for this fetish. Most games prefer to focus on fetish onto itself and that is not really my style. Void strikes a pretty good balance I must say.

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
It is a difficult sweetspot for me. Being primarily a writer I would try to make write the story of an actual strong woman getting involved in a femdom relationship, perhaps even her discoring her passion for this fetish. Most games prefer to focus on fetish onto itself and that is not really my style. Void strikes a pretty good balance I must say.
Vp is the man

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
**OUTDATED, HERE IS THE UPDATED PORT TO THE LATEST VERSION 0.5.0**
Star Periphery unofficial Android Port 0.5.0

sph1.png

Title: Star Periphery unofficial Android Port
Developer: VoidPilgrim - F95Zone - - -
Version: 0.4.5

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - -

Unofficial Android build by ME. Thank you 7767 for sharing the game.

Last edited:
May 15, 2022
The update is taking a long time, we should create a system of prestige points for the games and developers to see if they move a little

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
NO BECAUSE AFTER 11 DAYS IT'S STILL NOT HERE IT'S FUCKING BURNED TO ASHES IN THE OVEN BY NOW IT'S GONE REDUCED TO ATOMS I AM GOING TO COMMIT A TERRORIST ATTACK
Counterpoint: I am uploading the R5 right now.

Counter-counterpoint: It's "only" Tessa (6 scenes); Lise simply needs a bit more time. Sorry, Lise Enjoyers.

4.90 star(s) 100 Votes