a1337xyz

Aug 24, 2022
This game is awesome, such talent with those backgrounds and characters... the music playing at the bar is a banger.
I spent all my money in the shop instead of paying my dept, gonna play from the beginning again, that's how good this game is.

Kurtak

Sep 30, 2017
So, i have to be as annoying as possible with her in all the scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These scenes just come down to: have you cleaned the infirmary properly or not during her day 1, Ive had some problems with the galery for the 3rd scene but basically if you see her training you and not spanking you u got that scene, also if u choose her as the favourite during the questioning youll get a bonus scene

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2023
People, don't be afraid and calm down. I know that you're starting to get impatient because I feel the same way. In reality, we're all similar, and after a similar amount of time passes, we start to feel doubts. But the game is only delayed by 6 days, and it's known that the backers will receive it earlier (or rather, we will receive it later). So, most likely, we'll have to wait a bit longer.

Besides, the developer has been providing us with updates for free, reading our posts, answering our questions, and sharing progress from the production, so we are certain that they have been working hard on the game. After all this, any kind of complaining or impatience looks foolish, no matter how small.

I suspect that the developer will think twice next time before announcing any release dates, as it stirs up excitement in people, which ultimately leads to impatience. Personally, I don't like that because I love reading even the smallest tidbits and curiosities about this game and its world. And I don't want to lose it.

I'm waiting for a detailed description of the Nitlix alien race.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Idk, but somthing strongly tells me that we wont be getting this update until the 20-23..
If not by then; being inbetween or anytime before then(but particullary by the 20-23), then I think it would end up being safe to say that we wont be getting the update until the very, very beginning of next month...(Like within the first few days.)

The reason why I say & think this, is because during him stating that there was going to be a small delay with the next update("days."), he metioned that he was also willing to give a "refund" to anyone of his patreons; Like for those who may of had chosen to become a patreon from thinking that the update will be releasing sometime this month, if thats what they wanted...

But I surely do hope that I'm wrong about this tho, trust me!!

4.90 star(s) 106 Votes