riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
While disappointing the ruler of Cheliax is usually rather unhealthy, I still must say that MC won't be undergoing any change as I am quite happy with how he looks now!
While there is a place for transformation games, I'm very glad that our protagonist will not be among them. I like his depiction and hope that it does not change, as it feels as though it's intrinsic to his character concept and the development of his intimate relationships.

Aug 31, 2019
While disappointing the ruler of Cheliax is usually rather unhealthy, I still must say that MC won't be undergoing any change as I am quite happy with how he looks now!
Femboys are internal threat for Cheliax and government will need to take care of it at some point, you cannot recruit femboys into military (i won't even mention joining hellknights) to fight for a glorious state of Cheliax against all that wants to destroy our pious way of life nor you can feed them to warbeasts due to lack of meat on them (hell, you can feed dozen of them with 1 futa cock in this game).

Maybe nailing them on spikes in Dis for 1000 years would make proper people out of them idk

Reactions: Sakyazel

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Femboys are internal threat for Cheliax and government will need to take care of it at some point, you cannot recruit femboys into military (i won't even mention joining hellknights) to fight for a glorious state of Cheliax against all that wants to destroy our pious way of life nor you can feed them to warbeasts due to lack of meat on them (hell, you can feed dozen of them with 1 futa cock in this game).

Maybe nailing them on spikes in Dis for 1000 years would make proper people out of them idk
While I have nothing against getting nailed with big juicy spikes in general, I have to protest in this case because it seems like twink kun would miss the whole main story if he signed up for such a predicament.

Cum_Man_69

Sep 19, 2022
Hopefully the tag system will be updated soon so that this game will be properly advertised as a futadom on femboy game and we get less of these types of people wandering into this thread.
There really should be a "Full package futa" or equivilent tag. I see similar questions asked in a bunch of different threads and it could be avoided.

Reactions: FizzyMayonnaise

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
There really should be a "Full package futa" or equivilent tag. I see similar questions asked in a bunch of different threads and it could be avoided.
I've got good news, and bad news.

The good news is that the tags are being reworked to provide way more options and clarity, that will stop the endless questions on any thread with the futa/trans tag. Is it a trans woman? Is it futanari? Full package futa? A woman born with a dick? What about trans men, or crossdressers? All will be answered.

The bad news unsurprisingly is; no one knows when, and this has been going on for a while. Also, my only source that makes this trustworthy is that I swear I remember a highlighted name saying it, so a moderator... but I don't have the post saved or anything. Cue professor oak meme, I just checked the announcments board, https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/
So it was announced July 2023, still waiting for the update

Edit: checked the tags, not sure if that list has been updated since the start - but people have suggested a lot since it was opened, hopefully the futa tag does get a few more options

4.90 star(s) 107 Votes