Feredir

Mar 27, 2019
Hello! It's a good question! You have already seen Tess with her hair down, and you'll have a chance to see Iris (as a reward for which you'll have to work hard). Regarding Ginny, you won't see her with her hair free. At least as far as her current haircut goes. All ladies (especially Ginny, Lise, and Amira) will be getting different haircuts at certain points in the story, and that is when the magic you are asking about will happen!
Oh this sounds great. Only reason I haven't touched Iris' route is because I'm not a fan of her hairstyle (stupid reason, I know, but wcyd?) so knowing we'll be able to see her with a different one has got me excited now. Quick question, will it be there for only a single scene though or is it possible to "keep" the hairstyle for all others? I think I know the answer already since I remember you mentioning having to redo some renders but figured I'd ask anyway.

Reactions: Piratefishes

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Oh this sounds great. Only reason I haven't touched Iris' route is because I'm not a fan of her hairstyle (stupid reason, I know, but wcyd?) so knowing we'll be able to see her with a different one has got me excited now. Quick question, will it be there for only a single scene though or is it possible to "keep" the hairstyle for all others? I think I know the answer already since I remember you mentioning having to redo some renders but figured I'd ask anyway.
I generally plan on having the ladies have their hair according to the occasion and their character, hopefully in a natural, immersive way! There is already a bit of it during Tessa's Day 3. During work, she has her hair tied in a practical bun. When it gets spicy, she lets her hair flow freely. If you pick the Mistress route, she also makes her hair a little different, etc.!

Iris is a strict, uptight lady. She will only let her hair down on special occasions. But I'm pretty sure it will be worth it!

That said, all of them will change their haircuts as the storyline progresses. Some will grow it longer, some might change a color a little, and some will change it a little for various personal reasons. You'll see!

Void, I love this game. You are creating something wonderful with this and hope you are enjoying the process of making this game.
Thank you! I very much do enjoy making it!

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
You'll be able to use pretty much everything in Iris' studio with the rest of the crew as well. And she might even join in during some later scenarios.
The pumps specifically will serve to make the ladies' cocks temporarily bigger.
oh great. btw, when will that centaur lady show up ? there was some like that on a preview, or something like that ... :giggle:

. Walter

May 9, 2024
It is smaller, but there are still two full scenes, a bit of the main story, a load of side content, some new functionality, rewritten portions of R5 text and grammar corrections, and multiple reworks!
After R5, I decided on two things: to stop giving release dates to the general public and to stop rushing things/portioning content - as was previously the case with R5.5. I have made working on SP my full-time job, and I plan on sticking with it for a long time, well beyond the day SP is finished. But without lowering the quality, the amount of content, or burning myself out just to meet some arbitrary release date!

She is currently still a work in progress! But soon!
God dammm i really wanna see what double dicked alien is vp cooking lol

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

. Walter

May 9, 2024
Wolf, my man, don't take it badly, but I would appreciate it if you would stop going after anyone who just asks a simple, polite question. I like talking about my game; I enjoy answering people's questions about it. I often answer your questions as well. People above are just nicely asking; they are not demanding anything.
Nah VP stop arguing with dumb people he will just drag you down to his level and beat you with his experience. That guy dont know when to quite down he just argue until he thinks he is a winner. No wonder he is a active member lol I ignore him all the time :) best you do it too.

Last edited:

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Nah VP stop arguing with dumb people he will just drag you down to his level and beat you with his experience. That guy dont know when to quite down he just argue until he thinks he is a winner. No wonder he is a active member lol I ignore him all the time :) best you do it too.
Average F95 user F means Fight Club

Reactions: takecare2020

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
oh great. btw, when will that centaur lady show up ? there was some like that on a preview, or something like that ... :giggle:
I can confirm the centaur lady. I already have some early drafts of her model, which I will be showing fairly soon!
That said, it will be a while before she shows up!

God dammm i really wanna see what double dicked alien is vp cooking lol
There will be multiple, starting with some snek ladies (lamia/naga type)! I'm not sure if anyone posted it yet:
snek1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Little typo in this line with Lise.
Should be "lowers" I think.
Fixed, thank you!

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
wow no need to call other people dumb like if you do nt want to argue with someone you can just stop doing it

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
I can confirm the centaur lady. I already have some early drafts of her model, which I will be showing fairly soon!

There will be multiple, starting with some snek ladies (lamia/naga type)! I'm not sure if anyone posted it yet:
View attachment 3772195

Fixed, thank you!
will there be other greek mythology monster like the centaur and minotaur cos they are my fav monster of all times

Reactions: Sakyazel

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024

View attachment 3772195

Fixed, thank you!
Holy mommy tits... And I swear, if she doesn't have at least one scene involving her coiling all around the MC in some way, then you've wasted her potential to the utmost extreme!

-Mal

• Red Heart
Reactions: _duck_lord_
4.90 star(s) 107 Votes