Jul 22, 2017
assuming youre never if rarely ever the top?
Your assumption is correct. I would not be surprised if there ends up being literally 0 topping scenes, though handjobs and other sex acts like that in which the MC's dick is getting some action but that can still be construed as him being the submissive partner are definitely going to be present.

Kurtak

Sep 30, 2017
VP just dropped a general update post on Patreon saying that release window is now end of June due to the sheer size of R3 and going forward the plan is to have smaller updates every 2 months or so with the occasional big one depending on the story situation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I was afraid of this when Void implied how big the spaceship graveryard mission is in a previous post. :confused:
But at least we will have a lot of content when the update gets released next month. :giggle:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I was afraid of this when Void implied how big the spaceship graveryard mission is in a previous post. :confused:
But at least we will have a lot of content when the update gets released next month. :giggle:
Just to give you some numbers, Day 1 for each of the girls had slightly under 50 screens. Their Day 2 has 100+. The same applies to the length of the text and the nature of their spicy scenes, which now have more positions and phases. For example, with Tessa, you have foreplay nursing hj (Tess giving), complete bj scene (Tess receiving), cuddling, and finally, shared shower. It is fully with my original idea that getting closer to each of the girls also means you are spending more time with them, both sexually and just doing something else together.

But the main reason is simply the sheer size of the R3 as a whole. R4 and onwards will be a lot smaller. Hopefully released in two-month cycles.

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
VP just dropped a general update post on Patreon saying that release window is now end of June due to the sheer size of R3 and going forward the plan is to have smaller updates every 2 months or so with the occasional big one depending on the story situation

She's definitely my favorite character, she's a badgirl, she's big, she's wide, she has the thickest dick ever and she's really pretty.

She needs to leave a mark on the MC.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just to give you some numbers, Day 1 for each of the girls had slightly under 50 screens. Their Day 2 has 100+. The same applies to the length of the text and the nature of their spicy scenes, which now have more positions and phases. For example, with Tessa, you have foreplay nursing hj (Tess giving), complete bj scene (Tess receiving), cuddling, and finally, shared shower. It is fully with my original idea that getting closer to each of the girls also means you are spending more time with them, both sexually and just doing something else together.

But the main reason is simply the sheer size of the R3 as a whole. R4 and onwards will be a lot smaller. Hopefully released in two-month cycles.
When you said "50/100 screens" you mean renders? :unsure:
By the way, out of curiosity can you give a estimative of around how many renders will R3 be about?

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
When you said "50/100 screens" you mean renders? :unsure:
By the way, out of curiosity can you give a estimative of around how many renders will R3 be about?
Yes!
Render to render amount, the R3's size should roughly match what is already in the game. It is a very thicc update.

My dream is to see Tessa/Markala and the piratess together, but at that rate the mc wouldn't probably survive..
I am not implying anything, but Tessa and Markala are good friends who sometimes do ladies' night together :whistle:

longbirch

Nov 6, 2022
i'm fine with waiting longer if i get to see more sexy. and if the size of the update is as you said, end of june is still pretty fast :D

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
ANGRY!!!! POUNDING ON DESK! HATE DEV!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY!!! CLAPS!!! LOVE THE DEV!!!!!!!

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
bbw enjoyers rejoice
I am already PRAYING for her to be full main love interest path.

Futa's are glorious.
THICC/PLUS SIZED CURVY/BBW futa's? They are nothing short of ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!!!!
Oh hell yes absolutely. Don't get me wrong I love the curvy girls and really love the buff girls but damn do chubby and bbw futa do it for my like nothing else.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes