omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Is the version in OP the fixed version? I'd rather wait until the fixed version as I saw a couple of bugs being mentioned in this thread, but i'm itching to play the newest version, I keep checking, constantly refreshing, hoping it was added :p

I Absolutely adore this game so much, it scratches an itch most games cannot. <3

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Choices position bugfix (All versions, including future ones).
That's pretty useful for Android! On other platforms, this might be a bit of a self-inflicted injury due to the use of the lower/default toolbar I removed for my custom UI. So when you play the game on a desktop (or you are not forcing the bottom toolbar), it might not be pretty, but it works. See:

screenshot.png

Also, I might break the patch in the future, as I will be reworking both the choices menu and UI in general. Sorry about that in advance!

JM24

May 27, 2021
Dev I miss your characters so much after finishing the recent update. I feel so empty now knowing that I have to wait for another few months to see them again.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
That's pretty useful for Android! On other platforms, this might be a bit of a self-inflicted injury due to the use of the lower/default toolbar I removed for my custom UI. So when you play the game on a desktop (or you are not forcing the bottom toolbar), it might not be pretty, but it works. See:

View attachment 2744816

Also, I might break the patch in the future, as I will be reworking both the choices menu and UI in general. Sorry about that in advance!
It's still too close to the screen’s edge, too low. If you want to stay downstairs, you can try something like this:
Python:
style choice_vbox:
    xalign 0.5
    yalign 0.9
    yanchor 1.0
    spacing gui.choice_spacing
Screenshot_20230704_210332_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png

Quick Menu or not, it should fit all screens. :)
It doesn't matter if you break the patch in a future update as long as the problem is solved. ;)

P.s.: Like me, other players use the Quick Menu on other platforms too, not just Android.

Last edited:
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is so much to talk about it. Lots of background character information, worldbuilding lore and big events looming on the horizon.
Will just start by saying i loved this update very much. it was around 3 and half hours of great storytelling, character development, world/lore building and some really good sex scenes that ranged from cute, to erotic, to hot.
In fact i wouldn't mind at all if VoidPilgrim someday decides to make another update of a similar size. :love::love::love:
10/10 update.

Lots of text incoming so i separated each storyline in a different spoiler tag to make it easy on the eyes of anyone who wants to read.

Helping Pike with adm work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Markala's job:
meeting the Zha

Introducing Eleanor and thoughts about the Protagonist

Markala's lone time

Lise's day 2

Tessa's day 2

Graveyard Quest

Last edited:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
It's still too close to the screen’s edge, too low. If you want to stay downstairs, you can try something like this:
Just fixed it! The original idea was to have the simple dual choices on the bottom so that they are not obtrusive toward the actual scene. Obviously, that does not work with more complex dialogues (3+ choices). I went with making a custom screen and then activating it on an individual basis. In the end, the fix was simpler than expected WITHOUT ditching the whole aforementioned system.

I will put this change into another update (I expect to do more minor corrections), which should be out sometime this week! Thank you!
screenshot0005.png

There is so much to talk about it. Lots of background character information, worldbuilding lore and big events looming on the horizon.
Will just start by saying i loved this update very much. it was around 3 and half hours of great storytelling, character development, world/lore building and some really good sex scenes that ranged from cute, to erotic, to hot.
In fact i wouldn't mind at all if VoidPilgrim someday decides to make another update of a similar size. :love::love::love:
10/10 update.
Nice, glad you liked the R3! Let's get to the answers!
Hopefully, I haven't missed any questions. Please let me know in case I did! And thanks again; I really appreciate your in-depth feedback!

Yes!

Yes, to a degree! But perks will play a bit wider role later on.

Haha, yes!

I am actually in the process of reworking the Despina hangar screen. I will be using a different model for the ship. It looks better and fits much more to the purpose. While also delivering a better sense of scale. But simply put, while Despina is not a capital ship (like Eleanor's, for example), it is still pretty massive. Later down the storyline, you will explore quite a lot of it!

I am keeping tech skill to be related to how to fix/upgrade more complex stuff, which will be important later!

That one is a typo; thank you very much for letting me know. I will fix it!

I will check the dialogue and see what I can do; thank you again!

VoidPilgrim
Please more content of her!!
You'll see more of Grace a bit later, don't worry!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Does it matter if you say you are not saving yourself for Tessa, I like her a lot, but gingers rule.

amooei

Dec 8, 2020
It is not clear when the next update will be released. The game becomes more interesting with each update

Jul 22, 2017
Does it matter if you say you are not saving yourself for Tessa, I like her a lot, but gingers rule.
There's going to be virginity-related dialogue/scenes for all of the main cast. You're also going to get to pick a girl as your main interest, though I'm not sure if that's going to be mandatory or not.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is not clear when the next update will be released. The game becomes more interesting with each update
Well Void did said the next update should be a bit smaller than R3 so i think we can guess it will take less than 3 months for R4.

There's going to be virginity-related dialogue/scenes for all of the main cast. You're also going to get to pick a girl as your main interest, though I'm not sure if that's going to be mandatory or not.
Anyone wanting to wait for Eleanor is going to suffer for a bit. :ROFLMAO:

Guess i won't be seeing the virgin related dialogue scenes in my main playthrough, the "Xenomorph" AIs scene was too good and too interesting for me to keep them in a alternative save.:p

nolan1654

Mar 22, 2020
is this release the newest release on pateron or is this 0.2? because under the content list it doesn't state the newer content. wondering, because i'm a paetron member as well lol.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes