VN Ren'Py Star Rippers [v1.3.0a] [TabooMedia]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
So ... um, hey, Zemax! Are you stopping the other game you just started to start the game you just started? And what about an extensive tag list? How about pregnancy, harem, creampies, vaginal sex, male dom, anything like that?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
So ... um, hey, Zemax! Are you stopping the other game you just started to start the game you just started? And what about an extensive tag list? How about pregnancy, harem, creampies, vaginal sex, male dom, anything like that?
I am an uploader not the developer, so unfortunately I cannot answer your question the developer of this game is TabooMedia

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
"Bugfix"

Apologies - Found a bug in the database when using the in-game database. Apparently it stopped looking in the directory for the pictures, so I had to fix that. And now, it's re-released. Again, apologies, but figured this was a good time to re-release it before too many had downloaded it. If you already did, again, apologies.
v1.2.1

Win/Linux/Mac:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
1.0 always means finished. Always. Just like 2.0 means second full version. It's almost as if they teach versioning and what iterations are in programming. Dumb ppl ignoring it doesn't change that.
May come as a surprise but considering most of the devs that come through here are only either doing it for a hobby or for quick cash and don't work in programming, neither they nor a lot of us give a single fuck about correct version numbers.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This looks like it will be served with a dropper.

Other than that it's interesting. Too little content to say more.

Peace :(

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Star Rippers [v1.2.1] [TabooMedia] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:

- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hope you will not abandon this VN too...i like the sci fi setting and renders aren't bad too...hope this will receive frequent updates..good luck

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Oh well I guess MC is not good enough for a straight game where the women are not gay and actually want a man. Hopefully one day we will get a man MC not a dildo for a lezbo cuck harem, but I certainly won't hold my breath. Anyway good luck with your game for what it is worth.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Well it seemed interesting in the description and thought the visuals looked nice, but was quickly let down starting and seeing will have meaningless options since the story is going to unfold the same way regardless, might as well not put in options in the first place.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well... I don't know if I like the story or not... but, I would like to find out. Before I can do that the dev would need to correct a couple of (for me) major annoyances. 1) Loose the text box or add an opacity slider. Your code isn't even incompatible with a universal opacity mod. 2) Move the audible narrations to the voice slider so they can be muted. Why? Because I read way faster than your annoyingly amateur voice actor reads. Better yet, just do away with it completely. The "N" in "VN" stands for novel which is meant to be read.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyrranus

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarRippers-1.3.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote