1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Typiconart presents an adult visual novel story about Melivan Canscand.
In the third year of the Clone Wars, a Jedi Knight emerged, joining forces with Ahsoka Tano and the Clone Army.

Immerse yourself in this narrative and determine the fate of its characters.​
I used the Force to make the overview understandable. I think Yoda would be proud of me. :sneaky:

v0.03 and no review? How are we to know if it's good or bad? It is known worldwide that the reviews on F95 are written to the highest standards. And are to be trusted beyond measure. :ROFLMAO:

Typiconart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
I used the Force to make the overview understandable. I think Yoda would be proud of me. :sneaky:

v0.03 and no review? How are we to know if it's good or bad? It is known worldwide that the reviews on F95 are written to the highest standards. And are to be trusted beyond measure. :ROFLMAO:
That's why I released demo, so you can try by yourself and decide would you like to buy it.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Typiconart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Glad this is still alive, always need some good Star Wars VNs. Was getting sick of them only being some trainer games.
That's why I'm here, but yeah. There are still at least 4 girls that I need to create for them stories, scenes, animations, endings and so on and also update some of things that I want to improve, like add animations to some of scenes and so on. I just recently get know about this site, but I will be here often.

Btw. If you want early builds of the game and new one I usually posting on my Patreon for tiers level 4 and 5.

Reactions: Nimbus Commando
Aug 7, 2024
That's why I'm here, but yeah. There are still at least 4 girls that I need to create for them stories, scenes, animations, endings and so on and also update some of things that I want to improve, like add animations to some of scenes and so on. I just recently get know about this site, but I will be here often.

Btw. If you want early builds of the game and new one I usually posting on my Patreon for tiers level 4 and 5.
Can't wait to see where you go with the game, just a shame it's in the 3rd year of the war, would have been cool to play from the start of the war and get are own clone legion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Typiconart

Typiconart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Can't wait to see where you go with the game, just a shame it's in the 3rd year of the war, would have been cool to play from the start of the war and get are own clone legion.
There are some of ideas that I want to implement for gameplay. I'm thinking to upgrade it and make it as Honkai: Star Rail with characters, own stats, upgrades, but for this for sure it's need more time and resources, but as you can see for now I'm working with animations, adding scenes and characters with their stories.

Aug 7, 2024
There are some of ideas that I want to implement for gameplay. I'm thinking to upgrade it and make it as Honkai: Star Rail with characters, own stats, upgrades, but for this for sure it's need more time and resources, but as you can see for now I'm working with animations, adding scenes and characters with their stories.
So a bit like an RPG element in there that could be cool.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Typiconart
Mar 8, 2018
Why? The movies suck(other than rogue one, which was fucking great) but the t.v. shows have been crushing it.

Besides if my love of star wars was gonna die the prequels would've killed it.
Look man, i love Star Wars... but the only shows i liked so far have been the first two seasons of The Mandalorian, Ahsoka(for the most part), and of course Andor. Acolyte was boring to me, nothing to do with the "woke" complaints. also i just remembered that Book of Boba Fett even happened LOL

P.S. Visions season 1 was more memorable than season 2.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Although... I mean, I'm no Star Wars expert, but I think I know enough that, if we're fighting for good in an era where Anakin Skywalker is still Anakin Skywalker... no matter what we do it's not going to end well in the long run.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Although... I mean, I'm no Star Wars expert, but I think I know enough that, if we're fighting for good in an era where Anakin Skywalker is still Anakin Skywalker... no matter what we do it's not going to end well in the long run.
In today's canon, which is Disney canon, Ahsoka was the main architect for the build of the rebel alligiance. So it might go in this direction.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes