1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
In today's canon, which is Disney canon, Ahsoka was the main architect for the build of the rebel alligiance. So it might go in this direction.
Still, it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. It's like... Setting a game in France in 1937. Hey, you took down the secret villain who was going to do something bad and saved the day. You know there's a guy with part of a moustache coming very soon.
(But then, I haven't actually played this yet and am going off of screenshots. If Anakin and General Grievous are flashbacks and this is set after Revenge of the Sith, then the whole mood changes drastically.)

hunternev

Aug 9, 2017
hey havent played thje game yet but it looks awesome i have always loved star wars games most of the tile they get stuck or never finished , i hope you have lots of succes with this one , going the join your patreon for support , dude keep up the good work

Reactions: Typiconart

Typiconart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
hey havent played thje game yet but it looks awesome i have always loved star wars games most of the tile they get stuck or never finished , i hope you have lots of succes with this one , going the join your patreon for support , dude keep up the good work
Since release of full version of 0.1 it's already a success and what I'm doing it's enhances it adding more stories, girls (like Padme, Aayla, Bo-Katan, Hera, Talon and probably Rey), animations, cutscenes and improvements to old scenes. Gameplay probably will be improved too. And more people will know about this game, more successful it will be and thank you for joining to my patreon page.

we hope this doesnt get dropped i beg
No. It will not anytime soon.

What's the difference between this version and the previous one ?
New cutscenes, music, animations in segs scenes that people requested, some additions to old scenes and story of Aayla Secura that will be on full version of 0.3.

every star wars game i saw on this site was amazing but abandoned eventualy
Yep, but in my case this game will not be abandoned.

Although... I mean, I'm no Star Wars expert, but I think I know enough that, if we're fighting for good in an era where Anakin Skywalker is still Anakin Skywalker... no matter what we do it's not going to end well in the long run.
There is a catch in Padme Story line.

Lets goo star wars ... hope for alot of female characters in star wars .. good seggs as well .. will definitely try this out
Yes. There will be more girls.

Last edited:

roblobbob69

Jan 11, 2024
I played the initial 0.1 release and the 0.3 demo feels like a step back. A whole lot of "this isn't available in this version" then just kicking me to the main menu. Not fun and makes me want to support you less. You need to hook people with a solid base game before you can expect them to shell out some real money for extras.

Typiconart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Looks nice, gonna try it out. Btw will you add more characters like Leia, Bastila Shan, Mara Jade, Oola, Aurra Sing and Shaak Ti?
Leia, Bastila, Shaak Ti maybe. Oola, Aurra Sing don't know about them.

About Mara. She is already in the game, but here is a thing. She and Luke are my one of the favorite SW characters ever and what current Disney and Lucasfilm did with her and Luke is a big crime. She and will be always wife of Grand Master Jedi Luke Skywalker and on this game players can't romance her. I hope you will understand it.

Create a THICC mode pls
I will think about it.

I played the initial 0.1 release and the 0.3 demo feels like a step back. A whole lot of "this isn't available in this version" then just kicking me to the main menu. Not fun and makes me want to support you less. You need to hook people with a solid base game before you can expect them to shell out some real money for extras.
I can understand it, but when 0.3 will be released, 0.2 will be available for everyone and with 0.3 I want to add not only Aayla story line, but also improve all stuff that was previously released and requested, like add animations. Demo is just a sneak peek of what I did.

vladvulf25

Sep 13, 2019
Hello, I have a mistake. After the first fight, a message appears: This path is not available on this demo and the game opens the main menu, although there is a sequel on version 0.1.
Edit: I'm playing the v0.3 Demo

Reactions: Typiconart

frankdark

Apr 3, 2018
Since release of full version of 0.1 it's already a success and what I'm doing it's enhances it adding more stories, girls (like Padme, Aayla, Bo-Katan, Hera, Talon and probably Rey), animations, cutscenes and improvements to old scenes. Gameplay probably will be improved too. And more people will know about this game, more successful it will be and thank you for joining to my patreon page.

No. It will not anytime soon.

New cutscenes, music, animations in segs scenes that people requested, some additions to old scenes and story of Aayla Secura that will be on full version of 0.3.

Yep, but in my case this game will not be abandoned.

There is a catch in Padme Story line.

Yes. There will be more girls.
A little bit of hair down there woundn´t be bad

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes