1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Typiconart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Hello, I have a mistake. After the first fight, a message appears: This path is not available on this demo and the game opens the main menu, although there is a sequel on version 0.1.
Edit: I'm playing the v0.3 Demo
That was made intentionally only for this demo. Only romance route is available on this demo. In full release 0.3 all routes with their updates will be available.

Star wars lets goo ... hope for more content and more characters
You can see previous comments and see what characters are/will be on this game.

Hope this one makes it to be a full-fledged game!
1.0 will be that version.

Please add the option to change MC's name :)
It's on my list of changes.

Reactions: RedHW
Nov 21, 2022
Seems interesting. Glad you're planning on make it possible to change MC's name. From what I've tried it looks decent enough as a demo*, I hope you keep updating it and improving as you go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Typiconart

Typiconart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Seems interesting. Glad you're planning on make it possible to change MC's name. From what I've tried it looks decent enough as a demo*, I hope you keep updating it and improving as you go.
Yes. I also planning to release 0,2 for everyone once I will finish and release 0.3 for Patreon and Itch.

If you are looking for characters to add then senetor Riyo Chuchi is very cute.
There is Jedi Knights Tiplar and Tiplee if you want to get into the twin fetish.
About Tiplar, Tiplee and Riyo Chuchi I don't have plans for them for now.

Typiconart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Hello there.

First of all thank you for playing and leaving comments about this game.

It's time to tell what I'm doing now and what will be on 0.3 and more:

- As you can see there are new animations and cutscenes that I added and on 0.3 it will have in all scenes with Ahsoka.
- Aayla story is almost completed and for tier level 4 and 5 will be available full story with her in early build.
- 0.3 will be released once all animations will be rendered.
- Once I will release 0.3 for tier level 4,5 and on Itch, version 0.2 will be released for everyone.

Here also some of FAQ:
Q - This game is short and lack of content. Will you be expanded it?
A - Yes and I'm working on that there would be more girls on this game with their stories, choices, routes and now we have animations, but also I'm working on to expand content that was previously released (Like Sith Ahsoka XD). Also want to mention that I don't have plans to expand storylines that it will have million text as usually Japanese VN have it.

Q - What characters are you planning to add?
A - On 0.3 there will be Ahsoka, Aayla and Padme. In the future there will be Bo-Katan, Hera Syndulla, Darth Talon, Barriss Offee, Rey and more.

Q - Can you add option to change name for Main Character?
A - It's on my list of changes.

That's all for now. I wish for you have a great weekends.

Reactions: Pvb101 and dvstt

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
also I'm working on to expand content that was previously released (Like Sith Ahsoka XD). Also want to mention that I don't have plans to expand storylines that it will have million text as usually Japanese VN have it.
I understand not wanting to write a million words, but far too many games don't put much emphasis on anything but pointless sex scenes and a mediocre story that doesn't really put it above anything I can find on Rule34, and while I can't/don't speak for everyone, I'm looking for more than that especially considering we're lacking a proper adult star wars game that isn't forgettable after the first playthrough. The only exception I can think about is probably Orange Trainer at least until it got towards the end of it's development life and the entire thing just fell off a cliff as far as it being any good.

• Hey there
Reactions: Typiconart

Typiconart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
I understand not wanting to write a million words, but far too many games don't put much emphasis on anything but pointless sex scenes and a mediocre story that doesn't really put it above anything I can find on Rule34, and while I can't/don't speak for everyone, I'm looking for more than that especially considering we're lacking a proper adult star wars game that isn't forgettable after the first playthrough. The only exception I can think about is probably Orange Trainer at least until it got towards the end of it's development life and the entire thing just fell off a cliff as far as it being any good.

That's a good point that game should have great segs scenes and good story that people would remember it. While I'm working on with 0.3 I will make a survey about what people thinking about story. If it's would be necessary to make it better, I will make it in the future.

Reactions: LordMerek
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes