Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Yes, though I have to point out that it's difficult to NOT see a Disney movie or play a Disney game by accident. The Disney corporate empire is one of the largest on the planet, with a net income of 12.5 billion dollars in 2018. Over 59 billion dollars revenue. From theme parks, toys to video games, to movies. Woe ye who stands in their way :D
No, I do not argue, the quality of their games or films is excellent. As an example, I myself try to repeat a lot in the assembly of the location with Battlefront II, the quality of the locations there is simply excellent. But one quality cannot succeed, good plot is needed, but the plots, at least of the new SW trilogy, are frankly weak. Disney just makes money on the success of the Lucas universe, they are not interested in continuing to make interesting stories.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
No, I do not argue, the quality of their games or films is excellent. As an example, I myself try to repeat a lot in the assembly of the location with Battlefront II, the quality of the locations there is simply excellent. But one quality cannot succeed, good plot is needed, but the plots, at least of the new SW trilogy, are frankly weak. Disney just makes money on the success of the Lucas universe, they are not interested in continuing to make interesting stories.
Precisely. Good plots has been the weakness of early 21st century films and games. I think Disney also purposefully destroy them, so they have a valid reason to shut them down. It is painfully clear that Disney does not want businesses they buy out to succeed.

Reactions: blargballs

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Precisely. Good plots has been the weakness of early 21st century films and games. I think Disney also purposefully destroy them, so they have a valid reason to shut them down. It is painfully clear that Disney does not want businesses they buy out to succeed.
No, they want them to succeed, but by the rules of Disney. But this is not at all what we call an interesting story.
In any case, Emperor Mickey Mouse is not in control over me :) My story will be correct :)

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
No, they want them to succeed, but by the rules of Disney. But this is not at all what we call an interesting story.
In any case, Emperor Mickey Mouse is not in control over me :) My story will be correct :)
Gooood... The Dark Side is strong with you. Only through victory, your chains will be broken!

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Hello there!

Now I have a discord server. .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: naabii

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
So is pregancy, Incest and futa gonna be implement just asking?????
Well, if we talk about incest, then the main character is a Jedi. So she, in general, has no one to do this with :) Although among other characters of the game this is quite possible. The same is with pregnancy.
But about futa - is the world of SW, you know :) Everything is possible here :)

Reactions: achmeed

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
Well, if we talk about incest, then the main character is a Jedi. So she, in general, has no one to do this with :) Although among other characters of the game this is quite possible. The same is with pregnancy.
But about futa - is the world of SW, you know :) Everything is possible here :)
Nice i can not wait for the game to be ready :)

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Kara's new clothing concept.

In the words of comrade Zorg from the famous film - "If you want to do something well - do it yourself!". And so it turns out. As many probably noticed, I used models from the Daz Studio software as clothes for Kara. However, I don’t like the whole costumes there, and to collect something in a single style from different sets ... that is still a mess.

So I decided to spend more time, but with my own hand to create such a costume for Kara as I see him. As you remember, she acts on Tatooine under the guise of a mercenary, which means that her costume should be like that. The concept, of course, is not yet 100% final and some details will probably change. Yes, there are still no textures, but this will change as soon as the geometry of the costume is completely finished.

Well, it's up to you how much I have accomplished the task. Your opinions in the comment, please :)

concept.png

naabii

May 16, 2017
It's great, way better than the Daz clothes model. Damn sexy though.

Bra is maybe the piece the most non-SW i can see, it kinda drive the clothes off the universe in a way: too thin, not utilitary enough imo. Sleeves and belt could use some more"SW pens" they put on their clothes all the time, kind of a gimmic in the Mandalorian.

But great work anyway!

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
It's great, way better than the Daz clothes model. Damn sexy though.

Bra is maybe the piece the most non-SW i can see, it kinda drive the clothes off the universe in a way: too thin, not utilitary enough imo. Sleeves and belt could use some more"SW pens" they put on their clothes all the time, kind of a gimmic in the Mandalorian.

But great work anyway!
Yes, the upper part of the clothes and I do not like. I try to come up with something more interesting. Well, as for sexuality - it's still a 18+ game :) Why not;)

so male or fem protagonist? sounds good that there's male option!
I have already spoken about this. The plot is focused on a female character. A male may appear only as an alternative storyline or in continue of the game.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Yes, the upper part of the clothes and I do not like. I try to come up with something more interesting. Well, as for sexuality - it's still a 18+ game :) Why not;)

I have already spoken about this. The plot is focused on a female character. A male may appear only as an alternative storyline or in continue of the game.
Sorry saw the character creation tag, good luck with your game

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Personally never play female characters, but for this little peach I'll make an exception