Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
That would only delay inevitable. I don't like all this copyright bs but we need to get real - at some point he will need to go underground and loose money or change it.
Why no one thinks that at the right moment I can simply change part of the game so that no copyright owners can stop me? Yes, maybe it will not be quite on familiar to us Star Wars, but if people will like that game, I think it will be interesting for them to play it anyway.

Moreover, I can release this game in the form described above, and for everyone to create a mod that will returns the original entourage of SW to the game.

Reactions: Canto Forte

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The thread about his game has pretty much been non-stop attacks and accusations, can you blame him for sounding desperate to establish credibility?
Well, just reading the first few posts in this thread pretty much makes it impossible for him to establish said credibility.
Why would Darth Smut be promoting this (and even if it isn't Darth Smut, clearly sockpuppets accounts were trying to), if he has no connection to him?

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Hello there.

I have almost completed the development of the main buildings for the creation of the port of Mos Eisley on Tatooine and will soon begin the actual assembly of the location itself. It remains to finish a few more small things and pretty soon you will be able to visit this famous city :)

As you can see, I modeled several characteristic buildings of Mos Eisley. If I missed something, or you have any comments, you can indicate it in the comments.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Pretty funny how meshes "star lord" pushing here are almost exactly the same darth greedy has pictures of on his patreon :giggle:

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Game plans.

According to the results of the , it became clear that many support the idea of changing the plot of the game so as to preserve the original essence of the Jedi Knights and at the same time preserve the main character as a Jedi along with the erotic component of the game. Well, so be it :)

So, Kara Silero was expelled from the Order for her commitment to passion and bodily pleasures, as well as their use along with the traditional methods of the Jedi (by the way, quite effectively), which, of course, did not like to the Jedi Council. At the same time, Kara is not going to deviate from her principles and wants to prove that her methods are no worse than traditional ones, and in some cases even surpass them. Therefore, she begins the hunt for the elusive gang of mercenaries selling young women into slavery, in order to stop them and thus earn the pardon of the Order. At the same time, Kara remains on the Light side of the Force and does not use dark methods.

Thus, this change in plot will save the classic history of the Star Wars universe and at the same time introduce an erotic component into it, without affecting the canons. You can use the Jedi’s abilities in the game, as well as Kara’s attractiveness and sexuality :) But you should beware of the many temptations of the Dark Side - you must not cross this line, otherwise you will lose.

Very soon there will be a demo version of the game with the first part of the Mos Eisley spaceport and you can feel like a Jedi exile :)

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
This looks like the spam that shows when you're trying to watch a movie online, you know it's fake but still tempting to open it...

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I wanted to say: "It may take some time for update data to transfer from a galaxy far, far away." To ease people up about what I thought to be likely a several month long delay for some update, but when I came here I realized it's not necessary, as you seem very much active and alive :D I just didn't get any notifications that this thread is active :unsure: Still looking forward to a new build! May the Force inspire you!

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
I wanted to say: "It may take some time for update data to transfer from a galaxy far, far away." To ease people up about what I thought to be likely a several month long delay for some update, but when I came here I realized it's not necessary, as you seem very much active and alive :D I just didn't get any notifications that this thread is active :unsure: Still looking forward to a new build! May the Force inspire you!

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Disney can learn a thing or two from you about proper character development :ROFLMAO:
No really, after Disney took over Star Wars the characters have been terrible. Rey and Kylo Ren in particular, examples of horrible character writing, this has unfortunately extended to the MMO Star Wars the Old Republic. All content after Shadow of Revan was horrible for the lore. Still, better than the movies, though :rolleyes: I mean come on, a second Empire made by the Sith Emperor with the power to crush both the Republic and the Empire at the same time within the span of several years? The war between the Empire and Republic lasted millennia and it was always going back and forth. Where is this going? I'm convinced that Disney does this on purpose, buy out the competition then destroy it from within so that fans will stop watching at the ideas of rivals from Disney and start watching Disney movies :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
No really, after Disney took over Star Wars the characters have been terrible. Rey and Kylo Ren in particular, examples of horrible character writing, this has unfortunately extended to the MMO Star Wars the Old Republic. All content after Shadow of Revan was horrible for the lore. Still, better than the movies, though :rolleyes: I mean come on, a second Empire made by the Sith Emperor with the power to crush both the Republic and the Empire at the same time within the span of several years? The war between the Empire and Republic lasted millennia and it was always going back and forth. Where is this going? I'm convinced that Disney does this on purpose, buy out the competition then destroy it from within so that fans will stop watching at the ideas of rivals from Disney and start watching Disney movies :whistle::coffee:
Well, I think Disney should just maintain the original spirit of the universe in order to overtake the competition. And with his current policy, he will only achieve the fact that instead of their “masterpieces,” everyone will begin to watch fan films made on their knees.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Well, I think Disney should just maintain the original spirit of the universe in order to overtake the competition. And with his current policy, he will only achieve the fact that instead of their “masterpieces,” everyone will begin to watch fan films made on their knees.
Yes, though I have to point out that it's difficult to NOT see a Disney movie or play a Disney game by accident. The Disney corporate empire is one of the largest on the planet, with a net income of 12.5 billion dollars in 2018. Over 59 billion dollars revenue. From theme parks, toys to video games, to movies. Woe ye who stands in their way :D