Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
Wish I would have seen most of the comments before actually downloading this garbage.
It's just a character creator (poor quality one compared to most others as well) and little Star Wars themed opening, then 'end'.

Don't know who any of those other people are (as I'm a fairly new member here myself), yet it seems this has been done before.

At the very least, it did still have a semi-functional character-creator [which is what I had set as my search terms]

naabii

May 16, 2017
Wish I would have seen most of the comments before actually downloading this garbage.
It's just a character creator (poor quality one compared to most others as well) and little Star Wars themed opening, then 'end'.

Don't know who any of those other people are (as I'm a fairly new member here myself), yet it seems this has been done before.

At the very least, it did still have a semi-functional character-creator [which is what I had set as my search terms]

It's because it's not even test build if i remember correctly, just the character creator that was made for the future test build, with open world etc etc. It's not representative of the game at all.

Reactions: tenaka88

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
It's because it's not even test build if i remember correctly, just the character creator that was made for the future test build, with open world etc etc. It's not representative of the game at all.
Yes it is. The playable version is expected to be released by the end of this month.

By the way, a on the topic.

Reactions: blargballs

naabii

May 16, 2017
Yes it is. The playable version is expected to be released by the end of this month.

By the way, a on the topic.
What i meant is that the game is not a "semi-functionnal character creator" as Ghost said it was.

zweihander63

Oct 1, 2018
Haha, It's just a character creator, followed by the classic Star Wars opening aaaaand the end.
Don't bother with it.

Like pretty much all games of this type, probably it will forever be a tech demo. Maybe adding some moving models to do something that appears to be lifeless sex along a 3 year development until the hopeful patreon drones catch on.
Not only is it just a character creator, it's a bad one at that. It's like 1 inch difference between min and max.

MyperH

Nov 12, 2018
This does look cool. Imma keep watching for now, but these updates do look very promising.