Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

BlackZach

Jun 16, 2019
Some graphics control options to turn off bloom and shadow in the future would be appreciated.

The main character model's head can poke out through the hair style at some camera angles and the hip sway feels a bit overexaggerated. A second jump animation when moving forward or sideways would be very good looking especially if the jumps were like the ones in the Jedi Academy games.

I really appreciate the attention to detail used in all the buildings and the unintrusive location name coming in from the top.

The droid models look amazing along with the animated machinery throughout.

Reactions: blargballs

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Some graphics control options to turn off bloom and shadow in the future would be appreciated.

The main character model's head can poke out through the hair style at some camera angles and the hip sway feels a bit overexaggerated. A second jump animation when moving forward or sideways would be very good looking especially if the jumps were like the ones in the Jedi Academy games.

I really appreciate the attention to detail used in all the buildings and the unintrusive location name coming in from the top.

The droid models look amazing along with the animated machinery throughout.
The jumps have not yet been done correctly, the second jump will be realized later, it will be one of the Jedi abilities of Kara.
As for the animation of the hips - there the hips themselves need to be slightly reduced, in these pants they look more than they really are :)

And yes, attention to detail is my thing, and besides, the reason why everything has been done for so long :)

Thank you for your attention and feedback :)

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
My first reaction here was "where is the map? how do I find things?"

I know very early tech demo and all that, but I hope this is something in the works. As the world expands, this will become very important for navigation i think. Something simple that shows your location, location of important things (shops, quest objectives etc) and of course buildings/walls/cliffs etc.

Cheers

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
My first reaction here was "where is the map? how do I find things?"

I know very early tech demo and all that, but I hope this is something in the works. As the world expands, this will become very important for navigation i think. Something simple that shows your location, location of important things (shops, quest objectives etc) and of course buildings/walls/cliffs etc.

Cheers

Of course, all this will appear in the next update :)