Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
do i see it right? no release in 3 years?
Unfortunately that is correct.

There are quite a number of pretty screenshots throughout the thread, but no game in sight, with last "hopeful" release date being May 4th passing without a peep.

Reactions: Jarul

fapman97

Apr 29, 2020
Why the hell i find only version 0.1 and all of other people play newest version with these cool features ? if anyone has recent version can you link it please :p thanks

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Why the hell i find only version 0.1 and all of other people play newest version with these cool features ? if anyone has recent version can you link it please :p thanks
Nobody plays the newest version yet because it hasn't been released yet. Relax :)

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Any news?
The work is on. As I have said more than once in the discord, I am planning now to release something like a sandbox, in which there will not yet be a storyline, but there will already be a part of the location with NPCs, where you can wander, explore the area, chat with mobs, and so on, but at the same time test the game for performance and bugs. This version is almost finished and will be released in the next week or two (that's for sure).

Thus, at least you will see at least some result of my work, and in the meantime I will finalize the plot part and it will be added with the next update.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
The work is on. As I have said more than once in the discord, I am planning now to release something like a sandbox, in which there will not yet be a storyline, but there will already be a part of the location with NPCs, where you can wander, explore the area, chat with mobs, and so on, but at the same time test the game for performance and bugs. This version is almost finished and will be released in the next week or two (that's for sure).

Thus, at least you will see at least some result of my work, and in the meantime I will finalize the plot part and it will be added with the next update.
thx for reply ^^ 1656417809574.png

Oct 7, 2020

Well that sounds very promising. really looking forward to it. thx for your work btw!

Reactions: StarLord Games

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Hey.
I present to you a new starting location - a small cargo port Mos Phalla (thank you for idea in :) ), which was created to replace Anchorhead. This is a tiny settlement near the Jundland Wastes, built near the old mines of Czerka as a transportation hub. Despite its size, many interesting personalities live in Mos Phalla and a lot of interesting things happen.

unknown.png

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Hey.
I present to you a new starting location - a small cargo port Mos Phalla (thank you for idea in :) ), which was created to replace Anchorhead. This is a tiny settlement near the Jundland Wastes, built near the old mines of Czerka as a transportation hub. Despite its size, many interesting personalities live in Mos Phalla and a lot of interesting things happen.

View attachment 1895442
isn't it the port from The Mandalorian Series?