Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Btw, StarLord Games ya need to re-write the description of this game, cause ya changed the timeline of the world that this game take action in, andi hope we will see new version here soon, would really love to play it, and write a review
1657657357964.png

Reactions: Gorogn

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Btw, StarLord Games ya need to re-write the description of this game, cause ya changed the timeline of the world that this game take action in, andi hope we will see new version here soon, would really love to play it, and write a review
View attachment 1922294
Well, here the description was not written by me, but by the moderator who created the topic. I will contact him. On other resources, I gradually change the description.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
It's commonplace on this sight, I believe it's like 18 months without an update gets an abandoned tag no matter what. Happens to a lot of games still actively in development, HHG as a recent example.

Gorogn

May 11, 2017
I think it would be enough to change the initial preface, given that the project has changed nature over the course of two years, if the moderators read the change of header, perhaps they would remove the tag from "abandoned"

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
I think it would be enough to change the initial preface, given that the project has changed nature over the course of two years, if the moderators read the change of header, perhaps they would remove the tag from "abandoned"
yeah but he can't change it himself, need to be changed by person who created the thread

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
And what other vehicle would you like to see (and be able to ride) in the game?
The great Mythosaur! :D
Alternatively, an AT-ST would be a fine ride indeed - ah, a man can dream.

More realistically, Speedbikes, of course. The logical next step - sacrificing all the protection and sense of a real vehicle for insane speeds and neck-breaking (quite literally) mobility. Oh, and speaking of insanity, can there be illegal pod-racing? With the loser's getting enslaved and forced to do naughtinesses? ;)
Or Banthas, for that old-school Indian Tusken feeling?