Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
nothing abandoned here, but now i want to see the giraffe-camel hybrid
yeah nothin' abandoned here, cuz the dev of this game is active and share his designs with us here, but there's lack of game versions updates, that's confusing people, that's all

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
StarLord Games will we be able to engage in battle? fight with lightsabers? or shoot via blasters in this tech release?
I'm not sure about this yet. most likely in the first demo you will be able to create your character, and get acquainted with a part of the first location, explore the town of Mos Phalla, communicate with its inhabitants, and complete simple tasks.
And let me know about all the errors and bugs that have arisen, of course :)

Oct 7, 2020
I'm not sure about this yet. most likely in the first demo you will be able to create your character, and get acquainted with a part of the first location, explore the town of Mos Phalla, communicate with its inhabitants, and complete simple tasks.
And let me know about all the errors and bugs that have arisen, of course :)
i know it has to be really annoy you, but can we have date for the release? :) i guess for everyone it would be great to expect something

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
i know it has to be really annoy you, but can we have date for the release? :) i guess for everyone it would be great to expect something
or something is called a date placeholder i believe in game dev community, (planned date of release, but can be delayed, changed)

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
relatively speaking. . . 3 days remaining, more or less,

the question is, it will really be released at the end of the summer, or at the end of the September

Reactions: jamonserrano

strxnger

Feb 9, 2022
At this point if you continue to fund this and expect something to come out of it... It's your own damn fault lol

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Reactions: Gorogn

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
mmm personally I don't care since I had lost track of this game in the past, but I think there are people who have had more patience than they should

• Red Heart
Reactions: vessna

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
At this point if you continue to fund this and expect something to come out of it... It's your own damn fault lol
i am not funding it, just have patreon for my personal use, and for access to public devlogs/information about some other projects too,

said it earlier, in the tread. . . that the shown demo version of the game is not enough to even rate the thread/project, or to start supporting the project. . .

the description of the game or let's say some kind of GDD or the "sketch" of story, timeline or concept arts, are not enough to support it

after seeing the more or less completed version, maybe i will support it or not, that depends how game will work