Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Wait so if this isn't abandoned, why is it marked as abandoned if I may ask? I'm genuinely confused as this game looks very interesting and I'd love to give it a try if it has any good content.

Reactions: Hotlisa

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Wait so if this isn't abandoned, why is it marked as abandoned if I may ask? I'm genuinely confused as this game looks very interesting and I'd love to give it a try if it has any good content.
My guess would be someone on the f95-team took a look at this, saw that the GAME hadn't been updated since Force knows when, disregarded the activity in the thread and slapped the 'abandoned'-tag on the thread.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
My guess would be someone on the f95-team took a look at this, saw that the GAME hadn't been updated since Force knows when, disregarded the activity in the thread and slapped the 'abandoned'-tag on the thread.
I appreciate the reply, since it was very contradictory to see that the thread was still active by even the developer themselves, but it was marked abandoned.

zucite

May 22, 2019
I appreciate the reply, since it was very contradictory to see that the thread was still active by even the developer themselves, but it was marked abandoned.
The game has never been released despite promises of "in a week or two" for several years now. I don't know f95's rules for considering a game "abandoned," but seems like some mod considered that to be beyond their limits for considering it an actual game.

Reactions: jamonserrano

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hey Darth Smut, if you're going to create alts to promote your latest scam, please at least put some effort into it.

Edit, full disclosure:
  • WhenTheShitHitsTheFan has been pushing Darth Smut's game since joining, shared fake/decoy builds of DS' game, the name is similar to a previous Darth Smut alt, and the account uses the same VPN as Darth Smut.
  • WhenTheShitHitsTheFan originally posted the game, and despite using broken English on the public forum, used perfect English when pming multiple mods/staff asking for the thread to be moved to the games section.
  • Within 10 minutes of WhenTheShitHitsTheFan posting the thread, before it was moved to the Games forum, the above 2 accounts Lady Pomegranate and Browberac posted the above comments.
  • These 2 accounts have been inactive since their original registration date, both accounts are using TOR, and both just happened to login and promote the game within 5 mins of each other, having been inactive for 3 months.
From this, I feel it's relatively safe to draw the conclusion that the 3 accounts are all Darth Smut, however, I don't know if "Starlord Games" is actually Darth Smut, just that DS tried to promote the game here. You now know what we know, so draw your own conclusions.
At least Dammed uses only one account when promoting his games.

Jokes aside, thank you for your detailed disclosure.

Reactions: jamonserrano

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
So, is anything being released in the next few years or are we waiting for starwars to become reality first?

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
it's the end of summer (suddenly).
the demo is almost ready, but don't expect too much from it, it just will at least show the general results of my work.
i am not expecting anything ultra completed, etc, it's enough to see how the game looks like now