Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
I'm not going to prove anything to anyone. The project is proceeding as planned and all updates, news, announcements, etc. appear exactly when it is planned. If something does not suit someone, I repeat - I do not keep anyone here.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I'm not going to prove anything to anyone. The project is proceeding as planned and all updates, news, announcements, etc. appear exactly when it is planned. If something does not suit someone, I repeat - I do not keep anyone here.
I can understand if you have a problem with this site and the users... but if so, you should just ignore your game's thread like some other developers choose to do. You have no obligation to respond to people here or pay any attention to them, you are only beholden to people that are financially supporting your project.

Reactions: lolajoy

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
you are only beholden to people that are financially supporting your project.

Well, not quite. For me, everyone who is interested in my project is important, and their financial participation (voluntary, I note) is just a bonus.
Another thing is that there are people here who, from the very beginning of this topic, are trying to accuse me of some sins they themselves invented. But I understand everything, they are just like that in life, they need to make someone to blame for their complexes and other problems. But - it's they problems, not mine. And it annoys me is that they clog the topic of the project with this trash.

Oct 7, 2020
When I am asked questions about the project, I am happy to answer them. When they write any garbage that is not relevant to the case, I react accordingly. Everything is simple.

Well, not quite. For me, everyone who is interested in my project is important, and their financial participation (voluntary, I note) is just a bonus.
Another thing is that there are people here who, from the very beginning of this topic, are trying to accuse me of some sins they themselves invented. But I understand everything, they are just like that in life, they need to make someone to blame for their complexes and other problems. But - it's they problems, not mine. And it annoys me is that they clog the topic of the project with this trash.
Hey Man,
i´m a big fan of your idea and the game idea itself.

Is it potentially possible to give us guys a roadmap, what you have planned for this year? I would really appreciate it.

Have a nice day

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
I like the concept and the potential it could have. The "demo" is not as such. The only thing you can do is minimally customize the female character and change her saber like in the electronic arts game jedi fallen order. Once you exit the "character editor" you enter the map. It seems to be well represented with its little things and little else. The only interesting thing you get to see is in the cantina with a dancer and a room with the curtains drawn and 2 characters just standing there.
All the screenshots that appear to promote the game in the demo are missing.
I was thinking of supporting him on patreon but after reading and looking at his patreon today it seems to be utopia.
I guess it's because of using unity. Nothing like unreal to make things simple.

Confident that by 2024 a alpha, demo or prologue might be released.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I like the concept and the potential it could have. The "demo" is not as such. The only thing you can do is minimally customize the female character and change her saber like in the electronic arts game jedi fallen order. Once you exit the "character editor" you enter the map. It seems to be well represented with its little things and little else. The only interesting thing you get to see is in the cantina with a dancer and a room with the curtains drawn and 2 characters just standing there.
All the screenshots that appear to promote the game in the demo are missing.
I was thinking of supporting him on patreon but after reading and looking at his patreon today it seems to be utopia.
I guess it's because of using unity. Nothing like unreal to make things simple.

Confident that by 2024 a alpha, demo or prologue might be released.
Oh no, you just don't understand. A demo is now a blank map with no gameplay whatsoever. It's not a short section (the tutorial or first chapter) of a full game anymore.

And of course the gameplay will be added in the next update. When that update is and what it will contain is unknown (he claims dialogue with every character in the game, simple quests and sex), since the developer doesn't like posting actual information. He'll claim he does, but if any exists I didn't see it on either his patreon or discord.

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Is it potentially possible to give us guys a roadmap, what you have planned for this year?
In fact, I don’t have any clear roadmap, I just know what I want to do and create it in the timeframe in which I can do it. In addition, I do not like rigid schedules, and also many life circumstances constantly prevent me from following them.
Thanks for your interest in my work :)

Oct 7, 2020
In fact, I don’t have any clear roadmap, I just know what I want to do and create it in the timeframe in which I can do it. In addition, I do not like rigid schedules, and also many life circumstances constantly prevent me from following them.
Thanks for your interest in my work :)
For someone who is interested - that´s unfortunate, but life not depends on it.

good luck anyways

GunSkald

May 17, 2018
The problem with such a game is that it can easily be cancelled because of copyright. As popular as star wars is, it's rare that no "big" projects have come out. If you want to make money it is difficult to pass this barrier.
Any game that's a parody of a large IP is at risk of getting smacked, especially by the mouse or the italian plumber corp

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Hey there. I've found your game on itch.io. I have a question, how to find the scene represented on the screenshot where twelek being fucked in the alley? Thanks.
These scenes have not yet been added to the game, they will appear in the next update.

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Oh, this is awesome. btw, what's planned in the upcoming update? I assume that you'll make the new release in February? I saw you mentioned this on your discord server.
Well, most likely already in March, in February I don’t have time :)
I have already talked about the update many times in the same place in the discord, a system of dialogues will appear, perhaps simple quests and sex events.

zucite

May 22, 2019
Hey there. I've found your game on itch.io. I have a question, how to find the scene represented on the screenshot where twelek being fucked in the alley? Thanks.
There is no such scene and probably never will be. If you're new here, this guy has been saying "Any day now" for literally what, three years? Scroll back a couple dozen pages in this thread. It's a never-ending scheme to milk people for money on Patreon. Flush money down the toilet at your own risk.

zucite

May 22, 2019
To be honest, I downloaded the game for free from itch.io.

The screenshots and arts looked amazing, so I thought that based on the size of the game, there would be more content inside, and I just assumed I was doing something wrong.
Also, I thought that the project is dead. I couldn't find any paid versions of the game on Patreon, and the links there were dead. But it seems that the developer is still working on the project, which looks promising for me.

Also, I have a question about Patreon rewards. I really liked the screenshots, and I wanted to support the project, but I have a question about the rewards. It looks a bit confusing to me. Could you clarify what this means?

The "Jedi Knight" pledge includes:

- Personal gift code that opens unique game items and

- Access to mods, personal add-ons and special versions of the game

I didn't find in the downloaded game the way to put code or mods. I assume that I'll have another build in case I do this pledge?

I didn't know that this is such an old project!
Where I can find elder builds or some previous games that I can get for doing pledge?

I'm looking forward for updates!
That's the thing, man, there is no previous version. There is no game. He just releases screenshots to keep people paying in hopes the game will magically appear. He's been doing this for years.

Give your money to one of the many devs who actually release games and you can always stick around this thread to watch the fun. A year from now you're gonna be like wow, still no game huh? Sure glad I didn't give that dude my hard-earned money.

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Where I can find elder builds or some previous games that I can get for doing pledge?
All the latest news is .
And I advise you not to pay attention to envious whiners who constantly litter my topic with all sorts of nonsense. The game exists, the recent demo showed what I was working on, and the March update will show much more.

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I saw your post. That's why I mentioned that you're still working on the project.
So, could you clarify my previous questions about patreon rewards?
And the last question. The itch.io version is the same? I didn't have a chance to compare them, because your download links on Patreon are removed due to a violation of ToS. I mean if I donate via itch.io, will I have access to future updates?

I'm eager to see the March update!
Well, firstly, the game is completely free in any version. If on any resource it's not free, then not I placed it there and I do not recommend downloading it from there. On Patreon, Itch, Subcribestar the game is available for free, any donation you make as you wish.
As for the Patreon rewards, they only affect additional content that you can get with the game, if such content exists, or provide an opportunity to get early access to the game or beta testing. In general, everything is written in the description of the rewards.

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Obviously, I can't get this in case of making pledge.
As I said, you can get it when these things appear. If at your level of reward it is prescribed to receive some personal add-ons or special versions, this does not mean at all that these things will be released every month. It only means that when they appear, you are guaranteed to receive them.

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Will I have access to rewards that you posted previously, such as mods, addons, and unique game items which you released previously, like a year ago or two? I scrolled entire your page and didn't find any post, especially for the mentioned role. Don't take my word wrong, I'm just trying to clarify it for myself. Thank you
Currently none of those exist. They haven't been made. There are no mods for the game, or special items, or add-ons. There were all of 2 releases over like 2 years of development (note that I haven't been watching this project that long, but everything I've seen is that there were only the 2).

There currently isn't a game at all, just a walking simulator with 1 non-interactive dancing animation.

Now, if the next update has what is listed in the news post (first patreon one in 2.5 months with actual game news), well then I personally might believe the developed isn't completely full of shit. But honestly, it's like so many patreon projects, promise all sorts of things then never deliver on them. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if that happens to this game (even if there isn't legal issues that pop up from the Mouse Company).

Reactions: zucite

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Will I have access to rewards that you posted previously, such as mods, addons, and unique game items which you released previously, like a year ago or two? I scrolled entire your page and didn't find any post, especially for the mentioned role. Don't take my word wrong, I'm just trying to clarify it for myself. Thank you
So far, nothing like this has been released, since the game was in the development stage of the core mechanics. Now this development is almost completed and now work will continue to fill the game with content. So don't worry, you didn't miss anything :)

zucite

May 22, 2019
Well, It seems to me quite strange. You said that you developed core mechanics for two years and the result was just a scene with walking. I don't want you to get my words wrong, but it seems to me unfair about your rewards mechanics. Cause I spent a whole day to try to get answers to my questions to understand that you delivered nothing for a while (I'm still talking about rewards mentioned on your patreon).
It makes me upset because the screens looked pretty awesome but there is nothing behind it.

I have a little hope that you'll keep your word and we will see the result of your plan (which seems to me very blurred).

anyway, good luck
I'll be waiting for the update
You got it exactly my friend. Years of "development" for the most basic demo scene. Years of promises that everything else will be available shortly. An offer that if you pay him, you'll get some other cool stuff, uh, whenever it shows up. Which will of course be "very soon."

Your question "Why don't you change the description for a while to keep patrons informed properly?" has a very simple answer: because he is less interested in honesty and transparency than getting Patreons on the hook to pay for vaporware that's not coming. Years of promises and no results.