Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

zucite

May 22, 2019
Oh, this is so disappointing. Thanks for clarifying my friend. I would appreciate having some recommendations about 3d games with a female protagonist.
I haven't personally played a ton of female-protagonist games yet -- Good Girl Gone Bad is terrific but it's 2d.

You can search by tags under the Advanced Search here, or just put 'female protagonist' in the search box and you'll find threads discussing it and with recommendations. Or hit Reddit's lewdgames subreddit and search 'female protagonist' and you'll find lots of recommendations. Have fun!

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Okay, what the fuck is going on in this threat? Mate, you're not a supervilain, quit the dramatics.
Everything is actually very simple. Some people have serious problems with personal complexes and they need the help of doctors.

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Kindergarten.

You can't hide.
Oh yeah. All I do is hide. It's me who creates a bunch of fake accounts. This is me yapping from under the table, afraid to go out in person and speak out in public. I'm the one sending out anonymous threats and complaints. It's me stealthily shitting on the porch to someone who has achieved more in life. Of course, it's all me.

but you have no idea what we can do
Nothing. Dude, no matter how puffed up you are, just accept the fact that you are NOBODY and you can't do ANYTHING. Your pitiful attempts to put sticks in the wheels will end in nothing at best, at worst - you'll run into trouble. Think about it.

The conversation is over.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I know this may sound weird, coming from a guy on a site like this, but some people (namely, the individual(s) creating these accounts with wet farts for usernames) needs serious help.
I mean, there are things to be potentially concerned about this game (the lack of a clear roadmap is a bit ehhh? IMHO), but... you're only embarrassing yourself/yourselves. I mean, what even are some of these messages? THIS ISN'T A MOVIE! So quit talking like you're some supervilain - you're not, you're a weirdo behind a screen.

Reactions: StarLord Games
Oct 7, 2020
Due to the fact that your domain is no longer anonymous. I know your name, phone number and mail which you used for registration.
Your mail is related to website siriusspark dot ru - where I found your surname
Then I found your pinterest
Where you placed link to Exxplay project.
You told that it's not your project.
Just admit that Exxxplay and Sexperiment were your projects and that you deceived us all this time.
wtf is wrong with you xD

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
if you make a decent release in March
Which will not be released anywhere because
You can forget about posting on mega, google drive or any other filestorage.
:ROFLMAO: Dude, decide already, do you want me to do something or not?
Like it or not, but you have to return everything as it was.

I know your name, phone number and mail

I found your surname

I found your pinterest
I allow you to print it and hang in a frame.

you'll be punished
"Twice the pride, double the fall".

Oct 7, 2020
I think this is absolutely meaningless.

I understand that mentioning such great games as The Witcher and Cyberpunk 2077 in the text may raise unwarranted expectations, but let's be realistic and ask ourselves:

Why introduce a day-night system that can be used for questing when there is not a single quest yet?

I think we can all agree that there is still no understanding of how the game will work. What are the main gameplay mechanics? What quests will there be? All we've seen so far is a rough demo and a bunch of promising screenshots.

As for the "game atmosphere," that pertains to content polishing. But there's still no content.

Instead of wasting time on unnecessary "beautification", perhaps it's worth focusing directly on the core gameplay?

I have carefully read this thread, the author's Discord, and his Patreon posts before writing this, and I can only say that there is no specificity regarding the core gameplay.

Only general phrases that everyone interprets as they want.

You can add a day-night cycle, a detailed character generator, dozens of clothing options, and maybe even hats! But it won't make the game better until there is actual gameplay in it.
good take.

gameplay -> beautifcation. i guess communitywise that would be a great line of order

Reactions: jamonserrano

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
be better with a male protagonist and lost's of female partners and encounters. Just a humble suggestion.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Man, I'm not gonna argue with you. When I'm talking about clear development information, it means that as a player I have no idea what exactly I can expect from the upcoming build. Don't take it personally, it's just feedback. You can adjust your activity regarding it or not, it's up to you.

What's your current PC spec?
Welcome to this developer. They claim to talk about the game, but ask them for any real details about it there's nothing. They also don't like to use any of the development tracking tools or give any firm dates of when they're planning releases.

Also, this thread was created June 2019, with the first release. The changelog in the first post contains a list of all the versions that have been released, and you already know when the most recent release was. Infer from that information what you will...

Reactions: Tnetnba and zucite

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Welcome to this developer. They claim to talk about the game, but ask them for any real details about it there's nothing. They also don't like to use any of the development tracking tools or give any firm dates of when they're planning releases.

Also, this thread was created June 2019, with the first release. The changelog in the first post contains a list of all the versions that have been released, and you already know when the most recent release was. Infer from that information what you will...
And then he or his sycophants report negative posts so they they get deleted

Reactions: Tnetnba

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Well... Am I right? Is this all that has been done since 2019?

v0.1.1
This is a small update developed to correct critical bugs in the released demo.

Tech Demo:
Not Available

What is Tech Demo?
What about the 0.1 version?

This project was relaunched I guess. Where can I get previous versions? Cause I didn't find anything on his Patreon.
No idea, I also didn't notice the 2019 thread date when the 0.1.1 was released, and assumed I had just missed the first demo release that I assumed was earlier last year.

No idea about where the first release might be, I'm definitely not a patreon supporter and this forum generally only keeps the most recent released version (only real exceptions are remakes, but those usually get a separate thread, mods sometimes, and different OS versions where old versions).

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
And then he or his sycophants report negative posts so they they get deleted
Yeah... to be perfectly fair, some of these posts were downright weird, and a few of those were seriously disturbing - though I do share some of the concerns, mainly due to the lack of a clear and obvious plan. (Hence why I only keep an eye on this thread, and not on patreon).