Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

GunSkald

May 17, 2018
Says an account with two posts to its name :ROFLMAO:
But I agree, there's a lot of weird stuff going on in this thread.
I just lurk and comment on occasion, I had more comments but I guess the threads got deleted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ That being said, if the two accounts aren't someone same fagging then it's certainly one hell of a coincidence.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I just lurk and comment on occasion, I had more comments but I guess the threads got deleted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ That being said, if the two accounts aren't someone same fagging then it's certainly one hell of a coincidence.
Eh, it happens XD Just found the comment a bit hilarious, given its contents and everything ;)
Agreed, and some of these posts were really disturbing - dunno if you witnessed some of them, but man, someone was being a wannabe-Anonymous here. And honestly, with some of the stuff going on, this may just be the tip of the iceberg. I know I kinda defended him in light of some of the stuff, but... I would be lying if I said that I don't have a few concerns of my own about SLG and this game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What two accounts are you talking about? If you mean one or more of the banned / deleted accounts, then I can't check. But based on posts over the last few pages there's really not that short of time between posts, certainly not between any of the currently left posts.

And yeah, that one guy who had at least 3 accounts that are now banned is pretty fucking nuts. I've not hidden my opinions of this developer, but the massive amount of tracking down (potentially) tenuous links and other personal info is just being psycho.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Weird how all these new accounts carry on a conversation within minutes of one another. Almost as if they're sock-puppet accounts.
Probably because the other accounts are being stunned from posting, also you have 3 posts so are you a sock puppet

JonahuPlay

Mar 20, 2023
Weird how all these new accounts carry on a conversation within minutes of one another. Almost as if they're sock-puppet accounts.
My previous account was banned about 4 or 5 months ago. I pinged the mod to mark this game abandoned because the latest update was like a year ago or something like that. Still have no clue why this happened.
So I have this to have download links to other games.

Btw, at this time this game has been updated almost 4 months ago.

JonahuPlay

Mar 20, 2023
Ok, show me at least one of my "toxic" answers? Just do not excuse yourself with the fact that "they were removed." There were none. And do not shout that I do not know how to take criticism and all that. I react to adequate criticism absolutely calmly. Only all sorts of accusations of "scam" and other nonsense drawn from scratch - this is not criticism and it starts to enrage a little. Until now, NOBODY has shown ANY REAL evidence that I am a scammer, I actually don’t have a game, and what else they like to accuse me of. I will say more - and they will not provide it, because this is nonsense that has nothing to do with reality. Any speeches in the style of "because" - well, for any sane person, this is an empty sound. As for the duration of development - yes, it is long, but try to make such a project yourself and see how long it takes you. And I'll say it again - if I wanted to do another jerking with two characters in the middle of a fucking nothing - I would have done it a long time ago. But I'm doing a serious project, close to the AAA level, and this is not done in 5 minutes. And personally, those who are infuriated that I earn money on my project, but they don’t know how to do this - keep your complexes to yourself.

As for the answers to questions - I have already answered many of them dozens of times, and if you are just too lazy to scroll through a topic or channel in the discord a couple of pages back - this is no longer my problem. Questions that have not yet been asked always get their answers at the same moment as soon as I see them. And if the answer did not satisfy you - well, it happens, you know. It is impossible to please everyone.

I hope I explained everything intelligibly.

And now to the point:

There will be many characters. These are, for example, sellers, owners of various establishments, mechanics, imperial officers and others. With most of them it will be possible to talk about some things and learn something about the city and other characters, as well as get tasks. In addition, various "decorative" characters roam the streets and neighborhoods, designed to enliven the location. These will mostly get rid of you with monosyllabic phrases, but among them you can also stumble upon "talkative" and learn something interesting.

For now, quests will be simple to test the quest system. Basically something along the lines of "talk to someone and find out something" or perhaps "follow some character and find out what he's up to".

Many and different. Right now, I'm mostly limited to the number of sexy animations for the characters, but as time goes on, there will be a lot more of them. Most likely, the new update will not yet have sex scenes with the main character, but there will be many different events for the NPCs.

Just because you haven't seen it yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
You made a video with dialogues and transport interaction 2 years ago and posted it on youtube. So when we will be able to ride the speeder bike?

JonahuPlay

Mar 20, 2023
Ok, show me at least one of my "toxic" answers? Just do not excuse yourself with the fact that "they were removed." There were none. And do not shout that I do not know how to take criticism and all that. I react to adequate criticism absolutely calmly. Only all sorts of accusations of "scam" and other nonsense drawn from scratch - this is not criticism and it starts to enrage a little. Until now, NOBODY has shown ANY REAL evidence that I am a scammer, I actually don’t have a game, and what else they like to accuse me of. I will say more - and they will not provide it, because this is nonsense that has nothing to do with reality. Any speeches in the style of "because" - well, for any sane person, this is an empty sound. As for the duration of development - yes, it is long, but try to make such a project yourself and see how long it takes you. And I'll say it again - if I wanted to do another jerking with two characters in the middle of a fucking nothing - I would have done it a long time ago. But I'm doing a serious project, close to the AAA level, and this is not done in 5 minutes. And personally, those who are infuriated that I earn money on my project, but they don’t know how to do this - keep your complexes to yourself.

As for the answers to questions - I have already answered many of them dozens of times, and if you are just too lazy to scroll through a topic or channel in the discord a couple of pages back - this is no longer my problem. Questions that have not yet been asked always get their answers at the same moment as soon as I see them. And if the answer did not satisfy you - well, it happens, you know. It is impossible to please everyone.

I hope I explained everything intelligibly.

And now to the point:

There will be many characters. These are, for example, sellers, owners of various establishments, mechanics, imperial officers and others. With most of them it will be possible to talk about some things and learn something about the city and other characters, as well as get tasks. In addition, various "decorative" characters roam the streets and neighborhoods, designed to enliven the location. These will mostly get rid of you with monosyllabic phrases, but among them you can also stumble upon "talkative" and learn something interesting.

For now, quests will be simple to test the quest system. Basically something along the lines of "talk to someone and find out something" or perhaps "follow some character and find out what he's up to".

Many and different. Right now, I'm mostly limited to the number of sexy animations for the characters, but as time goes on, there will be a lot more of them. Most likely, the new update will not yet have sex scenes with the main character, but there will be many different events for the NPCs.

Just because you haven't seen it yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
You say " Just because you haven't seen it yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist. "
May you say more about gameplay? Because there is lack of information in your changelog. Thanks

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
May you say more about gameplay?
What to tell about it, you will see for yourself, the update is planned for release at the end of the month. In short, you can explore the location, which will be replenished with new details and places chat with the NPCs and learn more about them and the town, complete simple quests. There will be several sex events, most likely just observed for now, without the possibility of participation. Perhaps (I don't promise yet) there will be an opportunity to trade.

As for speeders - technically this feature, as you noticed, was implemented a long time ago, but in practical terms, I'm not sure about its application yet. The location is small enough to drive on it in high-speed transport. Unless the speeders will not go very fast :)

JonahuPlay

Mar 20, 2023
What to tell about it, you will see for yourself, the update is planned for release at the end of the month. In short, you can explore the location, which will be replenished with new details and places chat with the NPCs and learn more about them and the town, complete simple quests. There will be several sex events, most likely just observed for now, without the possibility of participation. Perhaps (I don't promise yet) there will be an opportunity to trade.

As for speeders - technically this feature, as you noticed, was implemented a long time ago, but in practical terms, I'm not sure about its application yet. The location is small enough to drive on it in high-speed transport. Unless the speeders will not go very fast :)
I'm asked about the current state of the project, not about what's planned or upcoming builds. Because we can't evaluate it before it is released.
You say to souldead341:" Just because you haven't seen it yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist. "
So the question is: "What's available in the current 0.1.1 game except of walking around? " Because your words might be taken like we missed something. Thanks for the answer

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
I'm asked about the current state of the project, not about what's planned or upcoming builds.
Hmm... Well, if I listing what will be in the update, which planned for release, then it is probably logical to assume that exactly this is already in the project, m?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
StarLord Games How about answers to my questions, since you seem to have returned to the thread again.

I asked for clarifications to in my last response to you, which have yet to be responded to by you. Since you claim to answer all questions asked about the game (in this thread even), show it.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Did I go somewhere?

What exactly? It is no longer clear who asked what.
Well, since you can't be bothered to look at the last time I quoted you in this thread before today... Or just do a search by user name in the thread... Or look one page back in the thread since you last posted here...

What I mean by returned to the thread again, is that I was waiting to see if you'd post here again before I called you on not answering questions posted in the thread (again). And since it's been less than 1 page of replies here, there's really not that many posts to check.

Here's a quote of my post to make it easier for you to find in the sea of replies here, lets see the answers.

Well, no I don't think you've actually answered things (at least not satisfactorily). And believe it or not, I personally put in questions during the month long flame wart that happened. You did NOT answer them, and they were deleted in the mass post deletion. But hey, it suits you better to try and gaslight me into thinking I didn't ask questions of you that were never answered.

From earlier experience you aren't great at taking criticism. I wrote a post of what I would have put into a review, since I didn't consider there to be enough of a game here to actually review. The only point you addressed from that post is that I didn't read enough to see that there was nothing to do in the game (yet). You then just "closed" the conversation, rather than mention any of the other points. Other posts commenting on your development process would get met with hostility. Again, many of them are now deleted, but criticising that side of game development is just as important as the art style and actual gameplay (when it exists to see).

Ah yes, "many" characters. How many is many... Are we talking about 10, 100, 1000? As for the dialogue trees, we'll see. But again, there's a lack of a real answer to the numbers here. Like "I have about 10 NPCs with detailed dialogues, and about 50 others with minor interactions". That would be a satisfactory answer, since it has some actual definite information.

Fair enough for the quests, since there's nothing to the game that we (the public) have seen yet. Still a lack of things like "about 10 quests planned", but I don't expect real info like that at this point.

Sex scenes, again we have "many and different". Once again, what is "many" to you. Are you planning 5, 10, 100?

As for the gameplay. You could post a video of you testing the gameplay (if it exists). That would both show off that there is gameplay, and give you something to show work on the game besides just "you haven't seen it, I'm totally working on it, promise."

Once again, what you call "answers" that you've given many times before, I've already looked (here, patreon, and discord, though the discord was checked a few weeks ago) and didn't find satisfactory responses from you. Everything you post is vague and generic, with no where near enough details in my opinion. Again, we'll see if there's any clarification to the questions, but I still doubt that I'll see any numbers, since then we'd be able to compare what he says to the next demo release.

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
I just can't understand this your craving for exact numbers. This is a creative process, everything is constantly changing here, and the number, say, of characters that I will name today may turn out to be different tomorrow and again completely different in the release. And what, you'll again accuse me of unreliability of the information?

A separate conversation about how much of what "I plan." I plan a lot of what. But plans is plans, they are far from being implemented immediately, and there may be, for example, 500 sex scenes in the plans, and only 20 of them will be included in the next release, because only this number are ready at the moment, and in the next update, for example, another 30 will be added, and so on further. Same with dialogues and more.

At the moment, I can say for sure that the game has characters of 10 races, 9 droid models, 4 types of animals. Also, this release should include 8-10 simple quests. All other numbers are constantly changing and what and how much will be by the time the new demo is published, I can’t say for sure right now.

You could post a video of you testing the gameplay
This is more realistic, I think i'll create a similar video over the weekend.

JonahuPlay

Mar 20, 2023
I just can't understand this your craving for exact numbers. This is a creative process, everything is constantly changing here, and the number, say, of characters that I will name today may turn out to be different tomorrow and again completely different in the release. And what, you'll again accuse me of unreliability of the information?

A separate conversation about how much of what "I plan." I plan a lot of what. But plans is plans, they are far from being implemented immediately, and there may be, for example, 500 sex scenes in the plans, and only 20 of them will be included in the next release, because only this number are ready at the moment, and in the next update, for example, another 30 will be added, and so on further. Same with dialogues and more.

At the moment, I can say for sure that the game has characters of 10 races, 9 droid models, 4 types of animals. Also, this release should include 8-10 simple quests. All other numbers are constantly changing and what and how much will be by the time the new demo is published, I can’t say for sure right now.

This is more realistic, I think i'll create a similar video over the weekend.
will we have sex with animals and droids? I hope you're working on it.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
All the information you give is (usually) so vague and generic that it's frankly useless. It's also a method that very scammy developers have used many MANY times before, and you vehemently say you're not a scammer but (IMO) have shown a lot of the red flags of scammy behavior.

I'm also not asking about the final game, I'm asking about the next demo release. All my questions have been based on what you SPECIFICALLY say is going to be in the next release. If that is going to be released this month (8 days from now) I'd really hope you have some idea of the numbers of things going into it by now...

I'm not looking for exact numbers of anything, but saying "There are many NPCs" means nothing if we don't know what you mean when you say many. If you say "I'm working on around 12 major NPCs, with about 20 designs for wandering / generic NPCs", that would be good info, since it gives an idea of what to expect. I personally wouldn't call you a liar if the next release had fewer or even more detailed NPCs or generics. If it was only 8 detailed NPCs, sure that's fine since it's still pretty close, but if it was 2 detailed NPCs then I'd call bullshit.