Unity Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
woah, so quiet out here, too quiet. . .
Yeah, there's basically been no news at all (here, patreon, or their discord) since they posted the partial update.

I say partial update, since they claimed in their posts about it that it would include sex scenes, which were not included in the release in May.

Since then there's basically been nothing but the usual shitty meme posts, advertising a different patreon, and one thing addressing the psycho user who was here a while back (the guy who was claiming to have the developer's home address and such).

I did have a lot of thoughts on the release of the version when it came out back in May, mostly shock that he actually hit a release date. Then I was unsurprised that the release didn't include what he claimed it would. And frankly forgot about this, since it wasn't popping up in the alerts (seeing as there was no activity here for months).

Reactions: jamonserrano

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
By the way, all links besides MixDrop are dead. And MixDrop is... well, it's crap (bombards with spam links and then works at a snail speed).
I don't have control over the links here.
Always active and up-to-date links are on Patreon, Subcriberstar, Itch, Discord. Welcome.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
I don't have control over the links here.
Always active and up-to-date links are on Patreon, Subcriberstar, Itch, Discord. Welcome.
So... Any sex scenes added?

This is a genuine question btw, i just parachuted in here and all i know is that it (supposedly) doesn't have sex scenes yet

junocum

Feb 28, 2023
do i need to get a new pc for this game , i atempted to run it but it said i needed some dll files i didnt have

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
do i need to get a new pc for this game , i atempted to run it but it said i needed some dll files i didnt have
Game build contains everything you need. Most likely you don't have DirectX or something else necessary for the games to work.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Would be ironic if the mouse put an end to this cash grab lol
No, somebody from this this thread 3rd partied after the dev was being pissy to them (post's have been nuked). Of course this is after that person semi-doxxed the dev and was banned.

Wikifeet69

Feb 3, 2023

Edit: Yeah there is no content in this, don't even bother downloading it.

Last edited:
Reactions: vessna