What content to continue next

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Starflint_Descent_Compressed.png

Overview:
This game is set in a dark world where refugees flee to the Starflint Manor. There, the men are marked as slaves and must struggle to survive.
This is an entry into the survival, slavery, sandbox, RPG Maker genre that features both straight and gay content.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-06
Release Date: 2024-06-06
Developer: Threadweaver
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Credits:

Contents:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android/iOS: - - -

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.png 08.png 09.png 10.png 11.png 12.png

Last edited:

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
I suggest you learn how to fix hands, there are video's on how to do it. Based on screens it's a major problem for your project.
I should probably look into that at some point. Thanks for the feedback.

Gorm13

Aug 19, 2017
I suggest you learn how to fix hands, there are video's on how to do it. Based on screens it's a major problem for your project.
Do you have a weird hand fetish? I didn't notice anything off at first glance and even looking at the screenshots again, they seem fine enough.

Reactions: Threadweaver

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
The story primarily features a submissive protagonist right now, but there are plans to include dominant scenes with both femboys and women.
i would like to recommend to do an good balance betweent dominant and submissive content but focus on dominant,actually the thing is collapsed of games with submissive prots and its very boring that almost no one makes good games with dominant protagonists

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Do you have a weird hand fetish? I didn't notice anything off at first glance and even looking at the screenshots again, they seem fine enough.
You may want to consider getting an eye exam. Look at the fingers specifically, some are ok but others are varying degrees of messed up. I see them easily because I do generation myself and have to check my own work for similar issues.

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
You may want to consider getting an eye exam. Look at the fingers specifically, some are ok but others are varying degrees of messed up. I see them easily because I do generation myself and have to check my own work for similar issues.
Half the hands in the previews are acceptable. But damn yeah the other half is pretty egregious.

Drago Whooves

Apr 10, 2021
bit of a glitch, the farm crop complete is repeatable resulting in infinate money
also the building/repair storyline softlocks at nun after baptisim scene

Reactions: Threadweaver
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes