What content to continue next

• Total voters

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Hey everyone,

As mentioned, the next update is getting closer! Most of the changes are complete, and I am now focusing on implementing the h-scenes and performing some final quality assurance and bug fixes. I wanted to share a few scenes I've been working on to give you a preview of what's coming.

Hope you enjoy the pics!
Please make it balance for male x male content as well

Reactions: Threadweaver

UDentalFloss

Jan 13, 2022
Please make it balance for male x male content as well
I don't quite know if you mean to add more malexmale or femalexmale, in either case, it would appear the dev plans on adding both, and quite a bit of it from the looks of things. Judging from the poll at the top of the page (if it is still there) and checking the road map, it would appear the poll wasn't "what goes in and what stays out" but rather, "What order the things will be worked on".

Whichever it is you're seeking, relax and stay a while, seems it'll be coming down the line eventually.

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
Yo,
So I found an ai image that uses the same base model as I do that I really like and I copied the LoRAs and embeddings to try out the art style.
I obviously cant change the art style mid game but I would like to hear which one you all prefer.
*Note that these are basically the first usable outputs for examples and any stuff that would atcually get used would require a dozen or so tries to get it really good.
**Also I dont know how do deal with eyes with the new LoRAs yet, but its definitely possible too...

First is the original and second one is with the new LoRAs.

Last edited:

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
Yo,
So I found an ai image that uses the same base model as I do that I really like and I copied the LoRAs and embeddings to try out the art style.
I obviously cant change the art style mid game but I would like to hear which one you all prefer.
*Note that these are basically the first usable outputs for examples and any stuff that would atcually get uses would require a dozen or so tries to get it really good.
**Also I dont know how do deal with eyes with the new LoRAs yet, but its definitely possible too...

I loved the new art!

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Yo,
*Note that these are basically the first usable outputs for examples and any stuff that would atcually get used would require a dozen or so tries to get it really good.

Both styles are good. Can't say which one is better. And they are not that different, I would be absolutely fine with having both in game at the same time. Please do not redo old pictures instead of making new content.

Drago Whooves

Apr 10, 2021
Both styles are good. Can't say which one is better. And they are not that different, I would be absolutely fine with having both in game at the same time. Please do not redo old pictures instead of making new content.
there are a few games that have swappable art styles, it would increse the download size though

Last edited:

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
Do you really think its ok to have both art styles in the same game? I'll try out to add the new art style to a few scenes and see how I vibe with it. If its nice I might replace a few of the early scenes art or make the wolves and a few other characters use the new LoRAs.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Do you really think its ok to have both art styles in the same game? I'll try out to add the new art style to a few scenes and see how I vibe with it. If its nice I might replace a few of the early scenes art or make the wolves and a few other characters use the new LoRAs.
To me, AI art is kind of prone to inconsistency. It's hard to force AI to keep character's appearence in different pictures. I think people are used to seeing a character having different look in different pictures with different seed. And writing a same prompt "blue eyes" doesn't force 2 seeds to have similar blue eyes. Hand drawn art can keep these features, AI can not, at least without corrections using manual drawing. Same goes with style, even those pictures you attached which are of same style look different. And I think people are ok with that. So, IMO, if the differences in style are like in your post, the don't really look that different.

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
The next update is almost here!

I'm planning to have a work-in-progress version of update 0.2, lets call it v0.15, ready next week for Patreon supporters.

Oh, and by the way, I have a Patreon now!

I don't want to make this about asking for money since this is still just a hobby project for me. Think of it as early access and playtesting for the dedicated fans, plus a chance to be more involved in development decisions (once I figure out how to set that up).

*I can't just post new links directly on my own thread (the site has some rules about that). So, you can find the link in the parent post of this thread.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes