What content to continue next

• Total voters

UDentalFloss

Jan 13, 2022
A few things I've noticed: Game Overs appear to be random, to the point I've had to save before talking to absolutely anyone.

Tilesets are wrong, with some being passable and others not for seemingly no other reason than not setting the properties of tile values properly.

No real direction on what to do or where to go unless you just bumble around aimlessly, getting game overs for talking to seemingly random NPCs.

Reactions: Threadweaver

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Damn this game is aweful...
Shitty AI art, first scene is already extremely bad and you do not even see the main part the screen just turns black. How dumb is this?
There are random game over events that cause you to lose much of your playtime. This game is so incredibly shitty I can't even properly describe it. This is perhaps the WORST GAME I have ever played on this site.
Also the items and skills the "Hero" has are a joke. Probably the default RPG maker items. They do not even exist. He is weak AF and the whole game makes no sense. Some NPC's also call mc a girl and mention some things that can happen in the future. The lazy dev did not even add event stages to his game. AI Mindrape chaotic garbage game from start to finish. Also we do not even get the story and have to puzzle it together because you just walk around aimlessly like a retard.

The dice game is also funny AF. If you win you get twice as much as you should because the author is a dimwit that forgot to first subtract your bet. Example: Bet 15 gold: lose = you lose 15 gold win = you win 30 gold because you never had to pay the 15 gold because if you lose you only lose it after the outcome.
You also randomly get crime with no explanation.

There are random assets that block you, you constantly run out of bounds. It's pure shit even a skilled 12 year old could avoid creating. Some doors you can ENTER but NEVER leave. You chase crystals and notice some look the same as the others but you can't pick it up. Just does nothing. Some NPC's do not even have dialogue and some objects are so bugged you glitch out of your space. Many doors & entrances, cave entries do not work. Some tiles you can walk through, other tiles that LOOK THE SAME block you. This is like maze simulator 0.1 (shitty alpha version of it). Day & night resets by entering leaving the mines again and glitches your game.
Everything is so low effort shit even the small details... the food vendor says: I have been hunting and fishing in these parts for years and you see a big fish getting roasted... so what does the vendor sell? Apples and bread... of course with no descriptions of what these items actually do. This game is easily a -10 / 10

Last edited:

UDentalFloss

Jan 13, 2022
Damn this game is aweful...
Shitty AI art, first scene is already extremely bad and you do not even see the main part the screen just turns black. How dumb is this?
A: It's version 0.1, which means it's literally the first stage of Alpha.

B: The OP, who is also the Dev from what I gathered, is probably inexperienced or doesn't have the time to hand craft their own assets.

Most RPGMaker games use RPGMaker assets, as someone who's dabbled a little with the programme myself, I fully get it. Why craft every single piece of every sprite and tile when there are plenty to choose from right from the gate. It also helps, if this is the case, to get an Alpha through the door, JUST to get an idea out there, and collect feedback.

Yes. There's a lot of bugs. No, there's no real clear direction. But these are the things that get worked on between Alpha and Beta stages, very few games, even big AAA titles, lack most things during the Alpha stages, and nobody outside of the company sees anything v0.1.

But in the indie smut industry of games, we don't exactly have the backing of a big publisher, nor do we have millions of dollars to spend on talent. Most of the time it's just one person who probably broke the bank just getting their hands on RPGMaker.

When games are this brand-new and in this stage, it's probably wise to take a big step back and realise a few common sense things.

Or do you think you can do better? Go on. Let's see it.

UDentalFloss

Jan 13, 2022
Is there lot gay content here??
I'm pretty sure I've reached the end of the content chain for what's in the game at current, there isn't "a lot" in it at the moment, but it does seem like there are plenty of routes that can be taken in the future.

I just hope the dev doesn't set their sights too high, it can easily slip into feeling like there's a mountain that cannot be scaled nor climbed in front of them, especially when you get twats like the one above you who don't too much care for basic critique, common sense, or any form of intellect for that matter.

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for the feedback and kind words. I’ve heard you loud and clear: there are several areas that need revisiting.

I’m excited to announce that I’m working on version v0.2. I’m about halfway through and will soon share some work-in-progress updates.

Here’s a roadmap for the next update and a preview of what’s coming after that:

v0.2:
  • Bug fixes
  • Replacing most game overs
  • Clarifying gameplay and job mechanics
  • Overhauling gameplay mechanics:
    • Adding vertical movement
    • Introducing a one-day grace period for eating when hunger hits 0 before a game over, instead of an instant game over
    • Reworking the Inn job with customers that chase you while cleaning
    • Adding daily tasks for the keysmith and expanding the quest
    • Experimenting with NPC reactions to becoming religious in the church quest
    • Expanding the church quest with the option to beg for food
    • Rebalancing food prices and taxes
  • Overhauling the story:
    • Introducing a sidekick character to guide the player through the story
    • Expanding on lore and the intro
    • Enhancing NPC dialogue to add more depth to the lore
  • Scenes:
    • Completing unfinished scenes
    • Adding nearly double the current scenes so that most quests get about one additional scene

Long-term Roadmap (subject to change):

• v0.1: Release a beta version to gauge interest and gather early feedback.
  • v0.2: Major bug fixes, progression rework, and tutorials, plus more scenes.
  • v0.3: Major intro rework, Keysmith questline rework, including feminization transformation and reactions from the other quest.
  • v0.4: Spirit Forest questline, including joining the wolf pack and submitting to the She Wolf.
  • v0.5: Magic School questline, including becoming a test subject for magic experiments.
  • v0.6: Church questline rework, including religious transformation and interactions with quests and NPCs.
  • v0.7: Brothel questline, including becoming a prostitute but overstaying your welcome and being expelled.
  • v0.8: Jail and crime rework, along with additional major bug fixes and community feedback adjustments.
  • v0.9: Adding ways to enter the city (via Keysmith, Magic School, Church).
  • v1.0: Introducing the inner city with new questlines and interactions based on your entry point.

While there's always a chance I might move on from this project at some point, for now, I'm still excited about it.

Stay tuned!

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
One question, about 0.5, will there be options where you can grow more butt or breasts with magic or potions?
Im not sure about planning specific content for future updates at this stage. I believe its better to have a broad outline for future updates rather than planning specific future scenes. However, I will consider it once the magic school is in development.

UDentalFloss

Jan 13, 2022
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for the feedback and kind words. I’ve heard you loud and clear: there are several areas that need revisiting.

I’m excited to announce that I’m working on version v0.2. I’m about halfway through and will soon share some work-in-progress updates.

Nice, nice! Assuming the mission isn't "critical" to complete, perhaps a "Fail Scene" could happen. For example, the bar: If you get "caught" by an NPC during your job, there could be a "rapidly tap these two buttons" or QTE to beat, if you don't beat it, there's a scene where you get taken advantage of by the patrons. This could be both Dom Male or Dom Female scenes, even. You end up failing the job, the consequences being time moving forward and no pay, but at least it wouldn't be an instant game over.

Things like this I think could go a really long way versus just a "game over" screen, like talking with the guys that keep calling you a girl. Suddenly game over simply for joining them isn't that great, perhaps a scene where you join them only to later wake up "sore in places" and missing some money could be better.

Consequences that don't immediately end the game, but are punishments for failure none the less.

I don't want to be that guy of "tHiS gAmE nEeDs ThIs" or "pUt ThIs SpEcIfIc ThInG iN tHe GaMe ThAt I lIkE" type, and please don't take this as that. Just an idea if anything ^^;

Reactions: bitchass92

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Nice, nice! Assuming the mission isn't "critical" to complete, perhaps a "Fail Scene" could happen. For example, the bar: If you get "caught" by an NPC during your job, there could be a "rapidly tap these two buttons" or QTE to beat, if you don't beat it, there's a scene where you get taken advantage of by the patrons. This could be both Dom Male or Dom Female scenes, even. You end up failing the job, the consequences being time moving forward and no pay, but at least it wouldn't be an instant game over.

Things like this I think could go a really long way versus just a "game over" screen, like talking with the guys that keep calling you a girl. Suddenly game over simply for joining them isn't that great, perhaps a scene where you join them only to later wake up "sore in places" and missing some money could be better.

Consequences that don't immediately end the game, but are punishments for failure none the less.

I don't want to be that guy of "tHiS gAmE nEeDs ThIs" or "pUt ThIs SpEcIfIc ThInG iN tHe GaMe ThAt I lIkE" type, and please don't take this as that. Just an idea if anything ^^;
Nah I feel the same way. The Dev has a really, really strong base and it could go in a lot of directions. Especially bc masochist players like myself (most people who enjoy being dommed) can cope and often want punishment but it feels like backseat driving to be like "Hey OP you know whats better than a game over.... ANYTHING!" So i feel like if the criticism is constructive it's way better than the like 7 reviews I see where people just bitch about it.

Really the set up is good!

Reactions: UDentalFloss

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
Any idea when the next version will be released? I am waiting for it before I give this game a try.
So, I originally wanted to be done before the Elden Ring DLC releases but as it stands now I dont think I will finish it by then. Most gameplay and story changes are done but generating the art and writing the scenes still takes a considerable amount of time. There are also a few minor things that need some more polish and bug fixes.

Lets say its probably gonna take another 5 or 6 days of work on the game, though I am not working on it every day nor full time.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
So, I originally wanted to be done before the Elden Ring DLC releases but as it stands now I dont think I will finish it by then. Most gameplay and story changes are done but generating the art and writing the scenes still takes a considerable amount of time. There are also a few minor things that need some more polish and bug fixes.

Lets say its probably gonna take another 5 or 6 days of work on the game, though I am not working on it every day nor full time.
Okay, So I hear you're gonna get some really bad illness when Elden Ring releases ;)
Also I like it that you're taking and listening to some feedback but don't become too dependent on it. Don't just do content people want but what you want. As I think it'll be funnier for you and to let you do the things you want and like to do. Less burn out and yeah.. I'm sure it'll become a better game too. Listening to certain things is good though but don't let it dictate.
If any of it makes any sense :)

Reactions: Threadweaver
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes