What content to continue next

• Total voters

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
"State of the art ai "art"" i wish i had the confidence of these "people" it isent art or even good among ai generation this is generic shit you see on twiter

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
got me interested... got a patreon account? don't see one, wanna support you for the game ^^
I didnt expect anyone would want to support this beta yet so I dont have one set up.
Maybe I can get one ready for the next update including some rewards for supporters.

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
you should implement an auto-save system (seperate from the manual saves)
Possible auto-save triggers
* sleeping
* paying debt
* finishing work shift
* leaving town/farm

also there needs to be a way to level up Hunger capacity, Stamina capacity, and Needs capacity
would also be nice to see beasts roaming the wilds during the nights (make it interesting to work the farm)

I think there is already some futas
for scat, when you're cleaning the outhouse maybe you fall in, then someone comes and uses it? also could be some farm content with the horses
Auto saves are a good idea and should be super easy to implement. Thank you

Reactions: Drago Whooves

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
does anyone know, how activate events in church? i understand, that i need wake up from the toilet hole, but how can i make it??? i can't find any holes in underground
The church is activated through the construction/building job. But I will need to explain the progression better in game.

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
Claiming this is made with "State of the art AI" really gives the "art iz my pasion" feel to things, and I do mean that in the absolute worst way possible.
However.
1717774320808.png
I applaud the panache. Haven't seen an AI game on here do this yet.

Reactions: Threadweaver

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
Claiming this is made with "State of the art AI" really gives the "art iz my pasion" feel to things, and I do mean that in the absolute worst way possible.
However.
View attachment 3713951
I applaud the panache. Haven't seen an AI game on here do this yet.
Its kind of the other way around actually. Im not much of an artist but I work with ai systems and development at my day job and studies.

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
Its kind of the other way around actually. Im not much of an artist but I work with ai systems and development at my day job and studies.
That really doesn't help, then, given that the style is the exact same one making up 90% of AI games. Basically any that use Stable Diffusion look identical. The only difference here is the male being on the receiving end. I'd reckon it adds to my previous statement.

Point being, it sounds a little bit silly to claim.

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
Lets agree to disagree on this.
AI Dev moment.
A shame, but not unexpected. Calling something that is undeniably on par with what everyone else already has access to "state of the art" is genuinely just sad. I get that you want to talk-up your project, but overselling something with pointlessly boastful claims is just not a good sign. Especially with that 2009 powerpoint presentation theme you've got going on.

It's like hyping up your water brand for hydrating people. All water does that. You're not breaking new ground here.

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
AI Dev moment.
A shame, but not unexpected. Calling something that is undeniably on par with what everyone else already has access to "state of the art" is genuinely just sad. I get that you want to talk-up your project, but overselling something with pointlessly boastful claims is just not a good sign. Especially with that 2009 powerpoint presentation theme you've got going on.

It's like hyping up your water brand for hydrating people. All water does that. You're not breaking new ground here.
I am passionate about ai tech, I run the models on my own GPUs at home and I know some people are also into the tech side. I dont see why mentioning that its a state of the art model (which it is) is somehow hyping up this project in an unhonest way.

But I do understand that ai art has a bit of a bad stigma associated with it, which is a fair opinion to have of course.

Reactions: Piratefishes

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
Maybe I can change it to list the model name instead of claiming its "state of the art" in the next update, since you arent the first to raise this point. I'll think about it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
How many scenes with the dog/wolf?
just one, to find it go down to the right hand corner at night you will see something blue in the rocks go up and look at it
the blue wolf shows up and viola but it is repeatable for reference that building you see is the mine and north of the wolf encounter is your bed roll where you can sleep

Reactions: a12090123
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes