What content to continue next

• Total voters

Ares12Sen

May 16, 2024
View attachment 3710750

Overview:
This game is set in a dark world where refugees flee to the Starflint Manor. There, the men are marked as slaves and must struggle to survive.
This is an entry into the survival, slavery, sandbox, RPG Maker genre that features both straight and gay content.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-06
Release Date: 2024-06-06
Developer: Threadweaver
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Contents:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android/iOS: - - PIXELDRAIN -
WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3710738 View attachment 3710739 View attachment 3710740 View attachment 3710741 View attachment 3710742 View attachment 3710743 View attachment 3710744 View attachment 3710745 View attachment 3710746 View attachment 3710747 View attachment 3710748 View attachment 3710749
This game is looking pretty great!

Reactions: Threadweaver

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Great premise, but the [Not implemented] notes everywhere feel bad.
Looking forward to next update, especially urination/human toilet stuff. Church lady is beautiful AF. And I hope dung hill near the wall is there for a reason.

rettel

Nov 9, 2017
This needs more gay and maybe even bi content. Are animations planned?

Also: Is going to prostitutes the only way to lower needs? That costs a wooping 15 each time and you gotta do it because stamina will only regenerate half its normal value otherwise...and you need stamina to get cash to feed yourself. Meaning you will starve if you don't fuck on the regular (glad it isn't like that in real life). Masturbation doesn't seem to exist nor does getting railed by the countless other homeless guys. Not even the bandits will touch you. Sad.

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
This needs more gay and maybe even bi content. Are animations planned?

Also: Is going to prostitutes the only way to lower needs? That costs a wooping 15 each time and you gotta do it because stamina will only regenerate half its normal value otherwise...and you need stamina to get cash to feed yourself. Meaning you will starve if you don't fuck on the regular (glad it isn't like that in real life). Masturbation doesn't seem to exist nor does getting railed by the countless other homeless guys. Not even the bandits will touch you. Sad.
Yes, that's the current state of things. In the next update, I plan to include masturbation and other options. The idea is to only lower the need if the character actually reaches climax. If features like chastity are added in the future, they will interact with this system as well.

More interactions with bandits are planned for sure too.

Last edited:

Threadweaver

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2019
Listen, I fucking love this, I'm beyond excited to see where this goes. I Haven't been this entertained ina while
Thank you! I would love to hear some feedback what parts of the game you liked most or if you have any suggestions to improve the basics that are there right now.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Thank you! I would love to hear some feedback what parts of the game you liked most or if you have any suggestions to improve the basics that are there right now.
Well for me it's a real joy to watch feminization be forced or coerced so this seems to fit the bill. It's easy for me, as a washed up writer to sit here with a list of demands and say yeah that'd be great but I understand if you're working alone that even this limited initial release probably took SO MUCH fucking work. I'm proud of you lol

I think being able to have towns people respond to how you're behaving gives it a real breathing feel where your "choices" will carry weight. I worry that some content may force you down a path that leads to a bad end? Potentially? It'd be great if you could run a "quest" without a game over but also I understand you want it to have some impact.

Obviously it's been said about the "need" being solved by only prostitutes but as a chastity lover my self (safe word was cuckseat lol) I totally would only want it to be relieved if MC climaxes and maybe if need is max on certain quests MC could cum in cage for x consequence or maybe cumming in such a manner impacts stamina.

Also a way to restore stamina other than sleeping. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your set up obviously balancing hunger/stamina/need should play off of each other it DOES feel jarring to get a game over if you have like 1/5 hunger and you sleep and then you're fucking dead lol so you know

Basically I understand there's a story probably filled with manyfun sidequests. Would love to see prison expanded upon bondage public humilation fines debt etc a whole word I bet

This is all pre "the CITY"

But basically I know whatever way you take it, it's gonna be great and kinda inspiring me to blow the dust of my keyboard lol

If this ramble makes any sense I hope there is something positive for you to take away.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
OH and long shot bc I have no idea how hard it is to use RPGMaker (I have failed several times) but a sex skill progression? As you're used more in the bar/brothel maybe more skill makes better tips but then maybe cummms at a cost later or something idk I'm sure you all ready played with that idea

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
OH and long shot bc I have no idea how hard it is to use RPGMaker (I have failed several times) but a sex skill progression? As you're used more in the bar/brothel maybe more skill makes better tips but then maybe cummms at a cost later or something idk I'm sure you all ready played with that idea
ANNNNND one last thing is, it makes sense that cum could provide food but maybe also that should be a perk of somekind? bc once you start augmenting your food with cum you could have hella money and then like what shalllll you spend on it. So it feels like i should either be a reward or a curse lol but just some "food" for thought

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes