VN Ren'Py Abandoned Stargazers [Ch. III] [v1si0n4ry]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
new_banner_small.gif

Overview:
This game will have a whole different concept from TiTN, being a Sci-Fi themed game, with a much more deep and intriguing story.
Stargazers, on the other hand, will put you in the role of an officer of the Intergalactic Federation, more than 1000 years from now, in an universe filled with other races and intriguing technology and, of course, hotties.
Will be a multi-episode game, meaning that new parts of the story will be released through time. That makes bonus content a little more limited, as special versions of the game can't have exclusive storylines. However, there will still be bonus scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-10
Release Date: 2019-04-03
Developer/Publisher: v1si0n4ry
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter III
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other game for Dev:

Installation
:

Change-Log:

Download
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Thanks @v1si0n4ry

Patreon-Cover-test3-(4).gif sta1.jpg Star2.png star3.png Satar6.jpg star4.png star5.png amara_barracks1.jpg conference1.jpg hangar10.jpg medbay5.jpg GoxtEh0.jpg

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Three's not a whole lot of content, but it's not bad. There are a number of things I like. I'd call it promising.

Reactions: v1si0n4ry

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017

There is no way of spinning this ... she ugly.

I mean, i'd fuck her if she holes that don't have teeth in them just for the experience but she ugly.
I mean, You're 1000 lightyears away from any decent. When you got go you got go. Or maybe he's there to NTR you.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I'd suggest maybe changing the name to avoid confusion

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
i'm looking forward to continue with this game. the music is nice and correct me if i'm wrong it does give a mass effect vibe (specialy the mainmenu).

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
The screenshots that show characters with the tech things running up their spines makes me think of the Falling Skies tv series from a few years back.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Every futuristic game must use Voss hair!

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes