VN Ren'Py Abandoned Stargazers [Ch. III] [v1si0n4ry]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Every futuristic game must use Voss hair!
Actually almost every single game here released after V8 uses this hair. I like it a lot and the character used for Chloe was present in Tonight is The Night being one of the favorite characters, so I decided to use her again.

Reactions: thecardinal

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Another promising game....
I like the premise and the characters but the end of this V0.1 is a bit over the top for me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Looks very promising. For anyone wondering, the renders in game are much higher quality than what the preview pictures show. The bodies look pretty fantastic so far, great size breasts and the writing is very good. Looking forward to more. I just wish these types of spaceship games were set up more like a BB in that you can 'free roam' and find different events.

Reactions: v1si0n4ry

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
There's a lot of really good fantasy/sci-fi models for Daz that I love the look of, but they don't have a place in my game.

I never thought I had a thing for aliens until I played Mass Effect. Looking forward to an update! :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello, everyone!
So, I started the process of creating the second chapter of Stargazers. This chapter will start at the aftermath of what happened at the end of chapter I and will expand our story from there with its possible consequences. This chapter will mark the beginning of the branching diversity I want to provide for the game.

That being said, I am currently going through exams season in college, so not much time is left to work on the game. I expect the next chapter to be released for patrons somewhere on July, when I will enter my mid-year vacations. I want to thank all my patrons for the continued support and trust, they are what keeps me pursuing this goal.
Cheers,
v1si0n4ry

Nov 25, 2017
a solid first release, interesting premise coupled with some very nice renders and good command of english. any sci-fi erotic fan with some spare change or deep pockets will find something to look forward to in this game. good luck @v1si0n4ry !

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
shit this is good m8s
Glad you liked it! As I said on my latest post, I am aiming to release the second chapter on July. I wish I could work faster, but as many other developers, I still do this as a hobby, so time is limited. But don't worry, I don't intend on dropping it. You can check my other already finished game on my patreon page.

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
Question:

The the original meaning of the "male domination" tag would be "male character/s dominating (females)", but I see very often games tagged with it meaning it as "male character being dominated".

...so, who's dominating who here?

Reactions: ubblesnop

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Question:

The the original meaning of the "male domination" tag would be "male character/s dominating (females)", but I see very often games tagged with it meaning it as "male character being dominated".

...so, who's dominating who here?
MC dominating the other characters (male dominating female)

Reactions: ubblesnop

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello, everyone!
So, as you know, I'm currently working on the Chapter II of Stargazers and intend on releasing it until the end of the month. We will be able to get a better grasp on the events of Chapter I and understand the scenario that will set the story in motion. Stay tuned!

Cheers,

v1si0n4ry

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes