VN Ren'Py Abandoned Stargazers [Ch. III] [v1si0n4ry]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
The very fact it's trying to do something different puts it above so much of the nonsense being released. Good visuals, interesting plot. Aye, I look forward to seeing this develop.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
S-o-o-o-o-o-o happy to see an update for this game. Chapter I just left you wanting more with that cliff-hanger ending. This is a fantastic game. I love the story, the art, and the characters. I really want to see where this whole thing is going.

The story is solid and laying a really good foundation for the characters and the plot. The art/BG's are very detailed and vibrant- could be in a mainstream VG. The Characters- OMG, ALL of the women are rendered beautifully- each one is as stunning as she is unique (in personality and physicality). I definitely would love to see more Prie and Arisa (together and separately), but I'd really just like to see more of all of them- more Amara, Chloe, Vex tbh (even the burlier-than-the-rest weapons expert Sigrunn)...just more.

Well, done v1si0n4ry- keep up the great work!

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
S-o-o-o-o-o-o happy to see an update for this game. Chapter I just left you wanting more with that cliff-hanger ending. This is a fantastic game. I love the story, the art, and the characters. I really want to see where this whole thing is going.

The story is solid and laying a really good foundation for the characters and the plot. The art/BG's are very detailed and vibrant- could be in a mainstream VG. The Characters- OMG, ALL of the women are rendered beautifully- each one is as stunning as she is unique (in personality and physicality). I definitely would love to see more Prie and Arisa (together and separately), but I'd really just like to see more of all of them- more Amara, Chloe, Vex tbh (even the burlier-than-the-rest weapons expert Sigrunn)...just more.

Well, done v1si0n4ry- keep up the great work!
Wow, man, it's comments like this one that make it all worth it.

BumPuncher

Dec 1, 2017
Got really excited to check out this eleven chapter game I hadn't seen before... Left extremely disappointed.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello, everyone!

I'm just checking in to let you guys know about the current plans for chapter III. We will start looking closely into the search for the artifacts and the new mysterious enemy our brave group just encountered. The ramifications of the possible relationship paths will start to become more present from this chapter on, since I feel I've introduced enough of the game's universe for now. There are plenty of twists still planned, though, so stay tuned.

Unfortunately, due to my intense college schedule, I still don't have a release estimative, but be assured this will not be the last chapter released in 2018.

Regarding the poll, not many people voted, but I will base myself on what the ones who did decided. The game will continue as it is, with animations in key scenes and pseudo/no animations in soft scenes. If we manage to get a larger group of supporters and I manage to upgrade my system to a super machine, I will definitely consider expanding the number of animations per chapter, maybe even with some non-sex related ones. We'll see when we get there.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i like this dev, actually completes games and puts out updates regularely from what iv seen. shame he only seems to appeal to us poorfags who cant afford to be a patreon, hang in there dudebro when i get a new job ill throw a dollar or two your way! :'(

the editable rank might be a bit redundant but i sure love being General Douchebag

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
i like this dev, actually completes games and puts out updates regularely from what iv seen. shame he only seems to appeal to us poorfags who cant afford to be a patreon, hang in there dudebro when i get a new job ill throw a dollar or two your way! :'(

the editable rank might be a bit redundant but i sure love being General Douchebag
I laughed so hard at this last line. It is really just for flavour.

I wish I could update more frequently, but unfortunately I can't, just like many other starting developers. The patron exclusivity is more of a symbolic recognition for those who show me their support. Many creators demand $10 contributions just to get to play the game. My games are available to any of my patrons. Higher tier patrons get extra scenes, but they are just bonuses. I do that, because I don't create games for money, but as a hobby. Yes, I know many people say that, but it's true in my case. You can just see that looking at my games, they don't have the themes that generate instant fame in these forums (incest, MILFs, etc...), because I create them based on what I like, not what everyone would pay for. Therefore, I get motivated if I see that people enjoy what I create, and being a patron is the most concrete demonstration to me.

I thank you for your kind words and hope you keep enjoying my games.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello, everyone!

Don't panic, I'm not dead. Nor have I given up on the game. The last month has been specially hard, and October isn't seeming very nice as well. I am still working on Chapter III, although not at the rate I would like to, unfortunately.

I've already given some information about the chapter, but I intend it to be the start of the different paths you'll be able to choose in the relationships you build with the crew. My goal is to have many different outcomes, and progressive relationships that don't just lead to a different ending, but evolve noticeably during the game. That will take some work to be done, but I believe it will be worth it.

I still don't have a release date, as of now, since I'm still working hard to get through the term in college. I am sorry for the time it's taking, but rest assured it will come through.

Cheers,

v1si0n4ry

vultron

May 19, 2018
I'm gonna be honest with you this character is a moron I mean what kind of idiot contacts their boss about abandoning a mission over a sex inhibitor you'd need to be dumb as hell to think that was going to go well.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
It's a very cute game, always enjoy a nice sci-fi adventure, there ware few massive eye roll moments like the artifacts being activated with sexual energy or the protagonist responding to some dialogue more like whiny side kick joker rather than officer of Imperium of Man diplomacy division what ever the fuck it was called. Maybe the Sith lady will have some femdom scenes, hopefuly.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello, everyone!

I hope you're all well. I'm just checking in to let you guys know the game development did not stop. It's just that some renders from chapter III are taking a lot more time than anticipated, so I still have a while to go before I can release it. I still intend on releasing chapters III and IV this year, so I will see how it goes on December, when I will have more time to dedicate to the game.

Cheers,
v1si0n4ry

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello, everyone!

I hope you had a nice festivities time with your families and loved ones. Unfortunately, things did not go as planned and I couldn't deliver the chapters as I expected. One of the scene files from chapter III got corrupted, so I had to redo it from scratch and another scene was eating up my RAM so I had to make a lot of adjustments before I could actually make it work. That being said, the development got delayed mainly because of these technical issues, so I'm still working on chapter III, expecting it to be ready at the end of the month.
I am truly sorry for the delay and I thank all of the patrons that keep the faith in this project, I wouldn't make it without you guys.

Cheers,
v1si0n4ry

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes