Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Does starless-patch-1.2 add the cencorship back? I think I tried a long time ago and it seemingly blocked me from watching the bestiality scene, or perhaps I remember wrong?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
According to this page it actually adds everything back in. Wait, no. That is the Unofficial patch, you're talking about the official one, right? That one only fixes bugs etc..

Here's the to the unofficial one, also linked on the page under 'Official Website'
So i should use this instead of the starless-patch-1.2 provided in the OP? What about the starless_full_patch.exe?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I just made a suggestion ^^ I haven't played the game yet and I don't know if any of this works. I'd try installing the BugFix patch first and then the uncensor from the VNDB link.
If I had to guess, I believe the 1.2 version is the version with fixed bugs, and your patch makes it 1.2u where I suppose "u" means uncensored. I'm just gonna use this patch and hope everything is cool. Thank you. I'm playing trough for the first time also, so see you on the other side o_Oo_O

EDIT: I would like to advice using Sabon text font for better immersion. If you don't have it.

Last edited:

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
just keep trying till one of them work,once you can view the full dogs scene in memory room then you'd know it has worked

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Thanks. Do you also hear the beeps in the voices lines? I installed the patch but I hear beeps on some of the bad words I suppose. Any way to remove it?
sadly the beeps are still there even after the uncut version but that's the best it gets so I have no complaints

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
sadly the beeps are still there even after the uncut version but that's the best it gets so I have no complaints
What a shame though. How can such a hardcore game have censored voice acting? It baffles me...

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
so I have a question
Starless was released in 2011, but does anyone know when JAST USA released the eng version?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Thanks to @rhelives for the summaries of each ending.

I've created a variation of the endings map that includes those short summaries too.
I'm barely into game yet (Day 2)... and I'm really not sure I have the will to reach some of those endings.
But still... for those that want to know what to work toward... here's a little helper for you.

Thanks (or maybe curses) to @Henissart, author of Estate: Dominate for writing a similar(ish) game that inflicted made me aware that Starless existed.

Fair warning... here and for life in general... be careful what you wish for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want to see the original Endings Map, without the spoilers, it's attached to the first post in this thread under the "Separate Downloads" section of the OP.

Edit: It's probably also worth mentioning that the main download currently here on F95 is for version 1.2, with all but one of the update patches. In addition, there is also a 1.2u patch which can be applied. Although it adds extra content... that extra content is pretty much all explicit scat, bestiality and other more extreme content. It does however expand some of the endings, which is why I'm mentioning it here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 47435

true...I mean after Dominance, their games went downhill, I didn't even try Closed Games
Dominance was like the space version of Starless, guess some liked it because it's similar to Starless
while others felt it just cheap copy of it.
either way this new game might not be as cool as Starless but at least Marie Mamiya is among the characters and that is something!
I like the idea of expanding the Starless universe, there is a lot like the Mamiyas in Starless (Marie's friends, business partners, and customers) it's interesting to know more about their...hobbies.
I wonder about the new MC (or if it's still Sawatari) and the shit he'll have to go through
I've played a lot of Starless (love it, guilty pleasure or not) but not gotten very far in DominancE.
Just wondering - how similar are they?
Is there a big variety of fetishes in DominancE?
I'm a huge fan of s*otacon/younger male characters, so I liked the naivety and inexperience of the Starless guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I've played a lot of Starless (love it, guilty pleasure or not) but not gotten very far in DominancE.
Just wondering - how similar are they?
Is there a big variety of fetishes in DominancE?
I'm a huge fan of s*otacon/younger male characters, so I liked the naivety and inexperience of the Starless guy.
same goes with DominancE, a naive virgin MC
what's so similar..hmmm
ok in fetishes they have in common: femdom, prostate milking, bestiality (space pigs lol) scat, golden shower, a few
foot fetishes here and there, a futa...etc
as game aspects they have a bunch of things in common:
1- Same voice cast of starless (that's a plus for me, loved the cast)
2- Sadistic MILF mistress, and her bitchy blonde princess sadistic daughter
3- Naive virgin MC who just goes with the flow
4- Shy pure naive innocent heroine with glasses and pigtails hair style, who always gets the end of the stick like Mitirai
5- Futa girl
6- Gathering of important and rich people turns into an orgy
that's just off the top of my head, personally I love DominancE, too bad it's not translated and uncensored...yet at least
but the new game by Empress (The Great Deceiver) has Marie Mamiya as lead girl, and she's your fitness instructor in her new Fitness club
and the MC is young and skinny and has no muscles, (generic Empress MC) and Marie's methods for training are just what he needs.....that's what I got from the story at least
also Empress releasing another game on the same day, but that one is male dominance themed I think

Jan 1, 2018
Considering how delayed Starless was when it was in production we shouldn´t be surprised if this tittle get hits with a delay.
Altough im confused, is this new tittle a cowork between studios or separate works released on same date.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Considering how delayed Starless was when it was in production we shouldn´t be surprised if this tittle get hits with a delay.
Altough im confused, is this new tittle a cowork between studios or separate works released on same date.
it appears that Elf Studio is shutting down or something
and the other title's characters are from Elf games
so Empress studio is producing the Elf game instead...or at least that's what I think is going on

Hairylover

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, maybe it's already been answered, but is there a way to extract the images from the game? If so, how do I do it?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes