Apr 10, 2019
Well it's still technically this month so it's not late yet.

One hopes that this is a case of last-minute troubleshooting and bugfixing so 1.4 doesn't need an immediate 1.4b hotfix.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sr.Res

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
An update this month? How much can be added from when it was updated on the 24th of this month?

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
I realized I fucked up Sofia quest line so I reload the save file before telling Mario and now his daily minigame (matching details) text became "test", AND his quest "Bishop" disappeared from the journal. Did I do something wrong or is it a bug? Also, I cannot progress on his quest line too even after breaking Katarine (got the green x and actions at the pool). What should I do to progress?

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
Anyone know how I can extract music from the game files? I
I realized I fucked up Sofia quest line so I reload the save file before telling Mario and now his daily minigame (matching details) text became "test", AND his quest "Bishop" disappeared from the journal. Did I do something wrong or is it a bug? Also, I cannot progress on his quest line too even after breaking Katarine (got the green x and actions at the pool). What should I do to progress?
Use this guide

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
Anyone know which game file contains all the audio files? Im thinking about extracting the music from the game instead of looking for them in this endless space.

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Use this guide
I followed the guide but the subscribers count increase too fast even when I bought no upgrades (no profile or camera upgrades) in less than a week (from the start to the first monday I already have 94). What should I do to have all wardrobe pics? Or are they not exactly important and I can skip it?

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
I followed the guide but the subscribers count increase too fast even when I bought no upgrades (no profile or camera upgrades) in less than a week (from the start to the first monday I already have 94). What should I do to have all wardrobe pics? Or are they not exactly important and I can skip it?
pretty much skipable, but if you want to wait, take less pictures per week, you lose a % of subscribers each week

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
pretty much skipable, but if you want to wait, take less pictures per week, you lose a % of subscribers each week
thanks, I guess I will skip them then, been replaying 5 times in last 2 days and the slow transition in menu is dragging me down

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
near the end after following the guide and I have to say the lack of quick saves, checkpoints, or failsafes really pissed me off. Got punished because I picked the 2nd option during Gabriel's final test and now I can't even coming back to get that loop gangbang with Haniya again, even on Tuesday. I think I will wait for 1.4 and see if the save at any point is addressed or not, otherwise this game takes a lot of time to grind

Reactions: Combin
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes