Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
What happens if you don't pay the mafia guy? Will they kill you and game over or will they like rape ur family?

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Honestly my Top2 game so far. I'll support on Patreon too next.
BUT I feel like being able to do ONLY one scene a day in the studio then waiting all the loading staff to get to another day is so boring (?) plus since Studio is an event you won't be able to to the other mornings event at the same time.
Btw this game need a Gallery an a better save option.

Reactions: Matao

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Somebody knows whats the cavas(I think this is the word) size of the characters and the sex scenes of this game?

I want to learn how to draw nsfw pixel art.

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
Somebody knows whats the cavas(I think this is the word) size of the characters and the sex scenes of this game?

I want to learn how to draw nsfw pixel art.
You should ask them in the discord channel. Link is in their itch.io page

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
Finally Good Game with good ui and with storytelling skills,
Only harsh is mini-games - long time bar to hit the gap - needs to reduced it.
I love it!
Awesome!

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
I've made Josef leave, I gave Adrian 20 grans for his Japan trip and I have 200 more for him to leave this instant if needed, but how to do that? No option seems to lead to that...:unsure:

lcrown49

Jun 26, 2020
I've made Josef leave, I gave Adrian 20 grans for his Japan trip and I have 200 more for him to leave this instant if needed, but how to do that? No option seems to lead to that...:unsure:
As of now I don’t think he can actually leave. The only thing I think this affects is what endings you get.

• Sad
Reactions: Argrond

XenForo

May 30, 2017
Literally the only two complaints I have is that I wish there was a bit more dialogue because it feels a bit too much like a newgrounds flash game at this stage. A _tad_ too quick progression from "Hello" to "wham bam thank you mam." (exaggeration but still, more story beats and conversations between characters would be sick) Second is that some loading screens feel a bit tedious.

Otherwise A+ game

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes