natshen

Jul 31, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to give myself the Heavenly Husband title ? My discord is "_synn1_" , just want an answer either here or on discord, ty

elcalvin900

Sep 18, 2023
Can someone help me with Sofia's route? I chose to share Mario's route with her and she asks me to, after that I told Mario about her and the mission says that I have to look for evidence and that she appears every Friday at the gas station but when I go I can't find her.

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Can someone help me with Sofia's route? I chose to share Mario's route with her and she asks me to, after that I told Mario about her and the mission says that I have to look for evidence and that she appears every Friday at the gas station but when I go I can't find her.
DO NOT tell Mario about her, otherwise she will be "disappeared" by his henchman. just keep meeting her every friday until you can bring her in to the villa then just pick the options that obvilously unlock scenes.

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
I understand the game isn't finished so I don't expect any conclusive ending just yet (and as a side note, I LOVE the story so far), but my issue right now is that the game itself is pretty unstable with what's already in-place. I've had to restart from the beginning like three times because I've experienced soft-lock situations where I can't progress. The latest issue was after taking a photo of Kate and Gabe just refuses to acknowledge it. I've tried visiting him literally everyday and he just acts like I haven't done it yet. I hope the developer doesn't abandon this game because so far for what it is it's pretty good! Aside from fixing bugs if I had two other suggestions though I wish they would include actual voices for the sex scenes (like moans instead of the weird Charlie Brown wah-wah's) and that they animated them instead of just still-photos.

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
I understand the game isn't finished so I don't expect any conclusive ending just yet (and as a side note, I LOVE the story so far), but my issue right now is that the game itself is pretty unstable with what's already in-place. I've had to restart from the beginning like three times because I've experienced soft-lock situations where I can't progress. The latest issue was after taking a photo of Kate and Gabe just refuses to acknowledge it. I've tried visiting him literally everyday and he just acts like I haven't done it yet. I hope the developer doesn't abandon this game because so far for what it is it's pretty good! Aside from fixing bugs if I had two other suggestions though I wish they would include actual voices for the sex scenes (like moans instead of the weird Charlie Brown wah-wah's) and that they animated them instead of just still-photos.
Yeah it's so buggy. Some of quest log stuff is entirely wrong as well.

Reactions: HentaiGnome

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
How do i kick josef out of the house ?i already said to him the starmaker thing and he don't leave there is a order of choices to kick him ? there is another way to kick him ?

wolvovic

Dec 29, 2020
Almost translated the game into Russian. If you are interested in following the process, visit on my boosty.

bazingatr0n123

May 18, 2024
How do i kick josef out of the house ?i already said to him the starmaker thing and he don't leave there is a order of choices to kick him ? there is another way to kick him ?
You need to use the “You’re a loser … It would be best if you just leave” dialogue for him to leave.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes