4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Early good start. I would have to say that I am looking forward for next few releases before checking this out. There is nearly no need for walk-through. I have strong feeling how much MC is drooling over every crew members. ;)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

obibobi

May 10, 2017
As hot as the scene was, the second update was weak.

Seems Stiglet is having problems, so when or if he does get back to this, he should probably focus on 1 or 2 girls per update. As good as they look, it was boring to have another introduction for most of the characters you know won't go anywhere. Most of the best games have one girl that fucks early including The Visit, you don't do gradual process for all of them, especially when there's so little writing spread across so many characters

Just pick one girl as the ship cock fiend and focus on her in the next update.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The samples looks amazing. I've also seen how the animations are looking like and I'm excited. Tho I might just wait before jumping in as there's seemingly not that much content yet judging by the tags.

Reactions: bonerland

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Man.. I love how good his work has become, the amount of details on those puppies, and the animations.. DAMN!!! I really yearn for a third, forth and fith base with Veronika in the next entry of the story. To me, she gives me a vibe of a fusion between Karen and Nikki, and that drives me nuts (in a good way :ROFLMAO:). I can't wait for the next update!

That being said, reading some of the comments, I really hope he is well, and takes some good earned rest before going at it again. Happy vacations sir! and Happy Holy Days!! Big hug!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I imagine working on projects 4 or 5 years straight nonstop has to be tasking on your mind, body and soul. I would never fault or try to discredit a Dev for wanting to take a breather and hopefully other don't either. Best wishes to Stiglet.

That being said from what I've played so far this game is a heatseeker and is gonna be great for years to come. I'm sure that damn Titty Master is pleased, these women curves are out of this world.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I imagine working on projects 4 or 5 years straight nonstop has to be tasking on your mind, body and soul. I would never fault or try to discredit a Dev for wanting to take a breather and hopefully other don't either. Best wishes to Stiglet.

That being said from what I've played so far this game is a heatseeker and is gonna be great for years to come. I'm sure that damn Titty Master is pleased, these women curves are out of this world.
Dude I’m crushing on Kelly right now. But there’s Tits everywhere, and actual tits not ballons or unidentified floatation devices but real Tits. :love:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DD69-1 and Outrider
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes