4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
There are only 2 scenes with the doctor and that's it? Am I missing something??

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
LOL, its funny to see how different we all can be. I see the tits on most of the women in this game as just being large and beautiful, and nowhere close to "too much". As long as they're plausibly natural, its all wonderful in my book! I love curvy women.

Aug 28, 2018
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say there's no sex yet? All I see in tags is handjob.. Games like this with 100/10 Graphics & artwork always seem to disappoint me with content & overcomplicated narrations & dragged out conversations but if there are future updates I just hope they leave a big chunk of sexy fun. Hand jobs are cool but in the end I just want to nut. Either way looks like great potential, I've been blessed with the patience of a chipmunk so as much as I may love a good story/plot a lot of narrations and conversations held in these games seem to be overdone for people who hate reading as much as I do. I can hit skip all I want but then I miss out on all the basics that one would want to know. Would be wonderful if these authors had a nutshell mod to make it more condensed for those who just want to know the basics and get to the fun. Not trying to be a dick but for visual people who hate reading like myself that would be a wonderful feature but probably impractical & a lot of editing... o well.

May 19, 2019
LOL, its funny to see how different we all can be. I see the tits on most of the women in this game as just being large and beautiful, and nowhere close to "too much". As long as they're plausibly natural, its all wonderful in my book! I love curvy women.
I want to see what that first officer Lisa looks like under those clothes.. I mean her boobs are smaller then all over girls.on the ship.. but she looks so hot, young and innocent

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say there's no sex yet? All I see in tags is handjob.. Games like this with 100/10 Graphics & artwork always seem to disappoint me with content & overcomplicated narrations & dragged out conversations but if there are future updates I just hope they leave a big chunk of sexy fun. Hand jobs are cool but in the end I just want to nut. Either way looks like great potential, I've been blessed with the patience of a chipmunk so as much as I may love a good story/plot a lot of narrations and conversations held in these games seem to be overdone for people who hate reading as much as I do. I can hit skip all I want but then I miss out on all the basics that one would want to know. Would be wonderful if these authors had a nutshell mod to make it more condensed for those who just want to know the basics and get to the fun. Not trying to be a dick but for visual people who hate reading like myself that would be a wonderful feature but probably impractical & a lot of editing... o well.
You should play The Visit. Same developer, much more simple story, and the game is finished, so you can see what potential this game will have.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I want to see what that first officer Lisa looks like under those clothes.. I mean her boobs are smaller then all over girls.on the ship.. but she looks so hot, young and innocent
For me, one of the biggest draws of the game is that it doesn't focus on the younger women. So many games, the girls who are barely adults are the ones getting all of the attention. Its a real breath of fresh air to have a game where most of them are late 20s through 40s! I wish that was more of a thing.

Aug 28, 2018
You should play The Visit. Same developer, much more simple story, and the game is finished, so you can see what potential this game will have.
I have and I love it. Good to know!, guess I'll have to be patient then, if this one has the same potential then it's definitely worth the wait on updates. Some games just take it too far with the narrations for moments that are obvious. I'm cursed with a short attention span when it comes to long reads but if it's got lots of good content then it's worth the dig.

Reactions: DPunto

DeadBeatDaad

Sep 25, 2017
Pretending Veronika used some of her own juju in her experimental gene therapy which makes her my... um... landlady.

May 19, 2019
For me, one of the biggest draws of the game is that it doesn't focus on the younger women. So many games, the girls who are barely adults are the ones getting all of the attention. Its a real breath of fresh air to have a game where most of them are late 20s through 40s! I wish that was more of a thing.
Well I can definitely tell you that's not the thing for the game "Happy Summer" 2 years in the making (an update each month) and it was really made for sexual stuff between the dad and he 19 year old blonde big ass big titty daughter.. but then the making had to go add in your sister, a mute, a work friend, a doctor and a librarian

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
what is this with every update you just add one scene, what is the purpose thin, add more then one snfw scene
I'm waiting for so long time to see more scene of a release update and
You putting For the followers
only one scene, you underestimate our minds
I'm paying a money for ya in you just give us one scene im I nominated from you or what, im paying money to see more about thise characters and know more about member ship,
you mocking on us
if you gonna add every update just one scene like this I well cancel my follow to you and I well not gonna play this game again.

Please reache my conversation to this game creator..
If I'm not mistaken, Stiglet pauses his Patreon when he isn't producing, so take your "I'm paying a money..." and shove it.

Great work Stiglet. All the best for the holidays and I hope that you get some rest.

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
what is this with every update you just add one scene, what is the purpose thin, add more then one snfw scene
I'm waiting for so long time to see more scene of a release update and
You putting For the followers
only one scene, you underestimate our minds
I'm paying a money for ya in you just give us one scene im I nominated from you or what, im paying money to see more about thise characters and know more about member ship,
you mocking on us
if you gonna add every update just one scene like this I well cancel my follow to you and I well not gonna play this game again.

Please reache my conversation to this game creator..
I believe he will be really unhappy if you stop following him here :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes