4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

DPunto

Oct 30, 2020
Thinking about next updates... :p:p:p:p

View attachment 1559324 View attachment 1559326

Hi guys, I just wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
I did a few renders for you all, I hope you enjoy.

Thank you all as always and take care.

----

Stig attached a zip file containing all the renders on Patreon, but I uploaded the remaining 28 images (!) below in the spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

useracc8763

Nov 29, 2017
View attachment 1559324 View attachment 1559326

Hi guys, I just wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
I did a few renders for you all, I hope you enjoy.

Thank you all as always and take care.

----

Stig attached a zip file containing all the renders on Patreon, but I uploaded the remaining 28 images (!) below in the spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for that, only game like that I currently give a shit about. Hope this means an update is near. :D

Reactions: Outrider

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Atm there's no need for it. Version 0.2 is just an introduction to the girls and plot plus two sexy scenes. It's pretty linear.

Well I guess I am an idiot because i can’t get 2nd scene. Yes I put the patch in and still don’t get the 2nd scene with the doctor.

restarted the game from beginning

veronika. “Not yet I still have a few thing to sort out “

Reactions: ATX

jokermon

May 31, 2020
Well I guess I am an idiot because i can’t get 2nd scene. Yes I put the patch in and still don’t get the 2nd scene with the doctor.

restarted the game from beginning

veronika. “Not yet I still have a few thing to sort out “
Finish the other errand first (collecting samples from crew) and deliver them to Veronika. Then ask Veronika about sperm extraction.

Cheers,
jokey

Reactions: chris1

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
really i thought it was pretty good so far
Ever started a project and decided early on that it wasn't what you envisioned? Perhaps Stiglet isn't as enthusiastic about his original story, format, or genre as at the beginning. Better to stop and re-assess than to get near the end and face burnout.

Would MUCH rather Stiglet put his very considerable talents into a game he truly enjoys developing than plod along on this just because he's invested time and energy into it (sunk cost fallacy).

Maybe since he already achieved perfection with Nikki in The Visit, he should just feature her in all his games :)

captain festa

Jul 19, 2019
Ever started a project and decided early on that it wasn't what you envisioned? Perhaps Stiglet isn't as enthusiastic about his original story, format, or genre as at the beginning. Better to stop and re-assess than to get near the end and face burnout.

Would MUCH rather Stiglet put his very considerable talents into a game he truly enjoys developing than plod along on this just because he's invested time and energy into it (sunk cost fallacy).

Maybe since he already achieved perfection with Nikki in The Visit, he should just feature her in all his games :)
yeah def and i wouldnt complain about niki being in anything lol...i just hope he continues with this game even at his own pace...so far the game seems pretty entertaining...but if its to taxin on him or the pace than yah u gotta reevaluate.

Reactions: Outrider
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes