4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
View attachment 1483371

Hi guys, I hope everyone is well.
Just a quick one this week, I think I'm done with renders now unless I've missed something. I just need to do a little bit of writing and get everything coded up in renpy, Hopefully it should be done for sometime next week.
Fun renders of Dani this week. The outfit is called Street Bad Cop but the badge on it says security. Whatever the case, she can give my a strip search anytime she wants.
Anyway, that's all I have for now.
Thank you all as always and take care.
View attachment 1483373
View attachment 1483375
View attachment 1483378
It's 10 in the morning...chill with these renders man

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Its depressing really. Nopy was my go to site for large downloads. Right now I have two hours left on a 6 gig download from Mixdrop. Annonfile said two days for the same download. Mega actually boots me out of F95 if I try anything over 1 gig.
Fun ain't it. I had a 2GB download on Mega that stalled at 99% and refused to move forward when, after waiting 25 minutes, I reloaded it told me transfer limit exceeded. Then offered me the opportunity to buy a premium level of service. For those of you for whom it's available pixeldrain seems a pretty good choice. Downloads from 5-7MB/s

I realize that it's not available in some countries, but we need to encourage devs to use it.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not sure how I missed this game... stiglet made one of my top five fave games (The Visit) and I'd been waiting for this one. LOL

I look forward to seeing this develop more, I want to see more player agency, more choices* and less passivity - I'd like to see the MC try to put moves on the women, moves that are 84 years old and make the ladies laugh at how clumsy yet sincere the "old" man is in his "moves".

Wish Lisa wasn't the only one without ginormous tits. I guess in the future tig old bitties have evolved to be close to standard.

As to the plot... I like the sabotage idea but that means that one of those fine ladies is going to have to die OR be converted to the "good" side by way of the sword or "sword". Hope there is an ending where the MC get's all the Pokémon and no one is blown out the airlock.

*Even if the choices are mostly meaningless and only give different bits of dialogue.

Anyway, looking forward to more.

TheEnvyCorps

Sep 8, 2018
I just got done playing this. I have to say, that sperm sample scene was the hottest thing I've ever seen in a visual novel, bar none. It was perfect. The build up to it, the dialogue, the visuals, the animated part and especially the lady that put in the work. Veronika is a firecracker; my idea of a perfect woman. I like her so much that I'd already be wholly content if hers was the only route in the finished product. But knowing my luck, she'll end up being the imposter. :(

Everything else is great too. In such a short space of time, I'm already hugely invested in the story and can't wait to see what happens next.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017

Hey guys, I hope everyone is okay.
I just want to say sorry the current update is taking so long. I really hoped to have it done by now but It's been a bit of a struggle the past few weeks.
I hate to make excuses but I feel at least an explanation is needed.
I would say I've been struggling for motivation but motivation is not the right word, I've really wanted to get this update finished but I've been lacking the creative spark or inspiration to make it happen. Instead it's been a bit of an unenjoyable grind which then only seems to make it harder to think creatively and productively.
I think after the update is done I'm going to take a break, at least until the new year. I think I will also reassess how much time I spend working of this project.
Right now it pretty much consumes most of my free time, If I ever take some time for myself to relax I only end up feeling under more pressure catch up. So far I've been able to keep working productively but it's finally starting to catch up with me. As much as I enjoy working on this project, when I start to struggle I begin to hate it too.
I think it is partly down to the way I accept support through patreon and it's monthly billing cycle. I feel a massive obligation to keep working each month as to not let you all down. I try my best not to promise anything as not to feel guilt when I can't deliver. I've accepted all your support over the years as its the only way I have been able justify spending the as much time working on this project as I do. Obviously this is none of your fault, you have all been amazing, this is pressure I can't help but put on myself.
I want to continue working on this project, I think I just need to be able do it my own pace, without pressure, what ever that pace happens to be. I will have look into some alternative way of accepting support. Something so people can give when I actually deliver rather than at regular time intervals.
I hope you all understand.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017

I just want to say sorry the current update is taking so long. I really hoped to have it done by now but It's been a bit of a struggle the past few weeks.
I would say I've been struggling for motivation but motivation is not the right word, I've really wanted to get this update finished but I've been lacking the creative spark or inspiration to make it happen. Instead it's been a bit of an unenjoyable grind which then only seems to make it harder to think creatively and productively.
I think after the update is done I'm going to take a break, at least until the new year. I think I will also reassess how much time I spend working of this project.
Right now it pretty much consumes most of my free time, If I ever take some time for myself to relax I only end up feeling under more pressure catch up. So far I've been able to keep working productively but it's finally starting to catch up with me. As much as I enjoy working on this project, when I start to struggle I begin to hate it too.
I think it is partly down to the way I accept support through patreon and it's monthly billing cycle. I feel a massive obligation to keep working each month as to not let you all down. I try my best not to promise anything as not to feel guilt when I can't deliver. I've accepted all your support over the years as its the only way I have been able justify spending the as much time working on this project as I do. Obviously this is none of your fault, you have all been amazing, this is pressure I can't help but put on myself.
I want to continue working on this project, I think I just need to be able do it my own pace, without pressure, what ever that pace happens to be. I will have look into some alternative way of accepting support. Something so people can give when I actually deliver rather than at regular time intervals.
Bummer for us, but mental health is always something you can't just put aside. Take care Stig, and hopefully some time with friends and family over the holidays will take the strain away and bring back the creative spark.

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019

If he doesn't disappear 2 years people will understand

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

This should be a guide about how be honest and transparent with people. I wish only good things to dev and hope he feel better soon.

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017

Being happy and healthy always comes first! Take care Stig!

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Bummer for us, but mental health is always something you can't just put aside. Take care Stig, and hopefully some time with friends and family over the holidays will take the strain away and bring back the creative spark.

agree with all the other above post, sad to see game probably not continue, it was going to be a great one.

But it is just a game.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

Don't sweat the small stuff - you do what you need to do. We are all degenerate ravening fap zombies, but hey, we all knew that already. You know what we are and what we want, many of us also know that we should't bite the hand that feeds us. Take what time you need and get your personal space/situation more comfortable and then you can do more fappable material for our bottomless appetites. Cheers.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes