4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
its been a while any spoiler from the dev yet?
Developer of the game posts regularly on his patreon, last post was from October 20, you can check it here
View attachment 1460406

Hey everyone, I hope you're all well.
Progress has been a bit difficult this week. I've been working on the animations I mentioned last week, but it's taken a little more time than I hoped. Daz studio just plain sucks when trying to do anything where you want objects to appear to touch and interact with each other. Pretty much anything I want to do has to be a custom morph that I have to create and import into Daz.
That said I've got the first animation done and it's rendering now. I'm happy with it for the most part, I couldn't quite get the exact look I was hoping for but that may simply be down to the size of the objects being animated :).
I'm working on the second animation now but I've had to do some other things first. I've been using a custom mesh (geograft) for the characters breasts so I can import them into blender at a higher resolution than if I had just used the base character mesh. I realized I needed to do this when I was playing around with simulating Nikki and Karen squashing the breasts and such earlier in the year. I've mainly used it on Ellie so far to make her boobs look squashed in by her top.
This has worked reasonably well but one problem I've noticed is that as I made it a single mesh for both breasts and because I use a setting in blender that simulates pressure, if one breast gets squeezed it causes the other to inflate :p. Not a problem if things are perfectly symmetrical but I'd like to not have to restrict myself like that.
The solution was just to create a geograft for each breast separately, only I forgot how I did it the first time months ago and kept running into problems with UV mapping and weird distortions, but I've manage to resolve that now.
I also created my own custom nipple morph. There are nipple assets on the market but they use their own geografts that would mean I can't use my own.
View attachment 1460407
It's simple but still better than the default nipple shape that looks kinda undefined I think.
View attachment 1460408
I did fun 4k renders of Misato this week. In my head she is of Japanese heritage but this outfit is perhaps more chinese in style? I don't know, I'm not an expert on asian culture I'm afraid, I hope she isn't too offended.
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy and that's all I have for you for now.
Thank you all as always and take care.
View attachment 1460409
View attachment 1460410
View attachment 1460411

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 1460406

Hey everyone, I hope you're all well.
Progress has been a bit difficult this week. I've been working on the animations I mentioned last week, but it's taken a little more time than I hoped. Daz studio just plain sucks when trying to do anything where you want objects to appear to touch and interact with each other. Pretty much anything I want to do has to be a custom morph that I have to create and import into Daz.
That said I've got the first animation done and it's rendering now. I'm happy with it for the most part, I couldn't quite get the exact look I was hoping for but that may simply be down to the size of the objects being animated :).
I'm working on the second animation now but I've had to do some other things first. I've been using a custom mesh (geograft) for the characters breasts so I can import them into blender at a higher resolution than if I had just used the base character mesh. I realized I needed to do this when I was playing around with simulating Nikki and Karen squashing the breasts and such earlier in the year. I've mainly used it on Ellie so far to make her boobs look squashed in by her top.
This has worked reasonably well but one problem I've noticed is that as I made it a single mesh for both breasts and because I use a setting in blender that simulates pressure, if one breast gets squeezed it causes the other to inflate :p. Not a problem if things are perfectly symmetrical but I'd like to not have to restrict myself like that.
The solution was just to create a geograft for each breast separately, only I forgot how I did it the first time months ago and kept running into problems with UV mapping and weird distortions, but I've manage to resolve that now.
I also created my own custom nipple morph. There are nipple assets on the market but they use their own geografts that would mean I can't use my own.
View attachment 1460407
It's simple but still better than the default nipple shape that looks kinda undefined I think.
View attachment 1460408
I did fun 4k renders of Misato this week. In my head she is of Japanese heritage but this outfit is perhaps more chinese in style? I don't know, I'm not an expert on asian culture I'm afraid, I hope she isn't too offended.
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy and that's all I have for you for now.
View attachment 1460409
View attachment 1460410
View attachment 1460411
Looks great!

Reactions: Outrider
Jul 16, 2018
Wow! The preview pictures look fantastic. The rendering style of some games are really miles better than what we had even only a few years ago.
I'll keep my eye on this one hoping this will actually turn into a full fledged game.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Wow! The preview pictures look fantastic. The rendering style of some games are really miles better than what we had even only a few years ago.
I'll keep my eye on this one hoping this will actually turn into a full fledged game.
That's only the beginning in a few years this will look shitty to us and once A.I. will learn drawing any & everything trough deep machine learning & adapt various art styles we will get drown in games

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
p19.jpg

Hi guys, I hope everyone is well.
I finally got my second animation complete and it's rendering right now. It took more time that I hoped but think I've also learned a lot in the process too.
What I will do now is finish the scene up and start tying up other loose ends so I can put out an update asap, I can't be sure how much longer it will take but I'll keep you guys informed.
Speaking of learning things, I did a few 4k renders of Veronika a few weeks back.
veronika6.jpg
When setting the renders up I experimented with the tone mapping settings. Normally I use settings where I try to keep bright areas from being too bright and the dark areas too dark, and then in post I can tweak the levels myself to add more contrast and whatnot.
What I realized is that the settings I've been using, while keeping the overall scene brightness even, have also been dampening a lot of detail in the renders, particularly the specular reflections on the characters skin. Detail that once lost, I can't bring back in post.
With that in mind I've adjusted my standard settings and thinking for something that's hopefully for the better.
I guess where getting close to that spooky time of year so that's the theme for this weeks fun renders. I always thought that that cute and innocent demeanor of Lisa's was a facade. Turns out shes a demon! A sexy succubus out to drain you of your...
Anyway... that's all I have for you for now, I hope you enjoy.
lisa4.jpg
lisa5.jpg
lisa6.jpg

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 1471808

I finally got my second animation complete and it's rendering right now. It took more time that I hoped but think I've also learned a lot in the process too.
What I will do now is finish the scene up and start tying up other loose ends so I can put out an update asap, I can't be sure how much longer it will take but I'll keep you guys informed.
Speaking of learning things, I did a few 4k renders of Veronika a few weeks back.
View attachment 1471809
When setting the renders up I experimented with the tone mapping settings. Normally I use settings where I try to keep bright areas from being too bright and the dark areas too dark, and then in post I can tweak the levels myself to add more contrast and whatnot.
What I realized is that the settings I've been using, while keeping the overall scene brightness even, have also been dampening a lot of detail in the renders, particularly the specular reflections on the characters skin. Detail that once lost, I can't bring back in post.
With that in mind I've adjusted my standard settings and thinking for something that's hopefully for the better.
I guess where getting close to that spooky time of year so that's the theme for this weeks fun renders. I always thought that that cute and innocent demeanor of Lisa's was a facade. Turns out shes a demon! A sexy succubus out to drain you of your...
View attachment 1471811
View attachment 1471813
View attachment 1471814
I'm honestly impressed with the lighting in the preview picture. Stig has some real talent.

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
View attachment 1471808

View attachment 1471809
View attachment 1471811
View attachment 1471813
View attachment 1471814
Given how close he is to completing the next update, I'd guess it'll be released either next Friday or the Friday after that.....hopefully. :D

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
p20.png

Just a quick one this week, I think I'm done with renders now unless I've missed something. I just need to do a little bit of writing and get everything coded up in renpy, Hopefully it should be done for sometime next week.
Fun renders of Dani this week. The outfit is called Street Bad Cop but the badge on it says security. Whatever the case, she can give my a strip search anytime she wants.
Anyway, that's all I have for now.
dani4.jpg
dani5.jpg
dani6.jpg

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1483371

Just a quick one this week, I think I'm done with renders now unless I've missed something. I just need to do a little bit of writing and get everything coded up in renpy, Hopefully it should be done for sometime next week.
Fun renders of Dani this week. The outfit is called Street Bad Cop but the badge on it says security. Whatever the case, she can give my a strip search anytime she wants.
Anyway, that's all I have for now.
View attachment 1483373
View attachment 1483375
View attachment 1483378
I don't know what's sexier, the woman or the trigger discipline. :love:
The muzzle discipline is Rust movie set ready.

Either way, I'm definitely not resisting arrest from her. :BootyTime:

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes