4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020

Hi all,
I just wanted to make a post to update you all on some recent developments. Some good some bad.
Good news is that I bought a RTX 3090, it performs great and hopefully the 24GB of vram should help in any future scenes that have multiple figures in :)
Bad news is that I was somewhat forced into purchasing it as one of my 2080 ti's died on Monday night. I believe it's out of warranty now, but it may be repairable as it seems to be a memory issue, if not I may still be able to sell it on eBay for parts, to recover some money at least.
I've been reluctant to buy a 3090 at the current prices but I had to go ahead and just bite the bullet. I thought the prices were starting to come down but it seems things might be the way they are for quite a while to come yet. Oh well, it's great to have a 3090 at last, it's faster at rendering than I expected, it's just bittersweet that it came at the cost of a 2080 ti.
Perhaps the worst news is that I've got some shall we say unexpected real life duties/commitments. My free time to work on the game will probably be severely curtailed for the next 2 weeks.
In light of that I will put the monthly billing on hold so no one should get charged at the end of the month.
I'm sorry about this, I hope you all understand.
Thank you all as always and take care.
Real life responsibilities always comes first. Do what you have to do so that there is that peace of mind to concentrate on this afterward. Stay safe dude.

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018

Hi all,
I just wanted to make a post to update you all on some recent developments. Some good some bad.
Good news is that I bought a RTX 3090, it performs great and hopefully the 24GB of vram should help in any future scenes that have multiple figures in :)
Bad news is that I was somewhat forced into purchasing it as one of my 2080 ti's died on Monday night. I believe it's out of warranty now, but it may be repairable as it seems to be a memory issue, if not I may still be able to sell it on eBay for parts, to recover some money at least.
I've been reluctant to buy a 3090 at the current prices but I had to go ahead and just bite the bullet. I thought the prices were starting to come down but it seems things might be the way they are for quite a while to come yet. Oh well, it's great to have a 3090 at last, it's faster at rendering than I expected, it's just bittersweet that it came at the cost of a 2080 ti.
Perhaps the worst news is that I've got some shall we say unexpected real life duties/commitments. My free time to work on the game will probably be severely curtailed for the next 2 weeks.
In light of that I will put the monthly billing on hold so no one should get charged at the end of the month.
I'm sorry about this, I hope you all understand.
Thank you all as always and take care.
Just wondering the price RTX3090 for now.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
imo sandbox does fit this avn, it's similar to Mass Effect where players got to choose which crew member they would visit next.

Reactions: Loganfin

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
imo sandbox does fit this avn, it's similar to Mass Effect where players got to choose which crew member they would visit next.
That can more easily be accomplished without a sandbox. Offering a player choices rarely requires a sandbox format. As I've said earlier, in the vast majority of cases, sandboxes are a suboptimal approach to creating a VN.

I can understand that Stiglet is interested in exploring sandbox mechanics. As he's said he's never coded this approach to a game in the past. It's his game and I support his exploration of other avenues to present his vision, however, that doesn't mean that the game will ultimately be the better for it.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
View attachment 1339352

Overview:
A man is rescued from the brink of death and finds himself in a difficult situation.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-06
Release Date: 2021-08-06
Developer: Stiglet -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: The Visit
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: Gallery Mod - Fan Sigs

*this unofficial version is not released by dev , download at your own risk.

View attachment 1339333 View attachment 1339335 View attachment 1339336 View attachment 1339337 View attachment 1339338 View attachment 1339339 View attachment 1339341 View attachment 1339342 View attachment 1339343
WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE !!! This Game is Gonna be epic, Great work Sir

Reactions: DPunto and drooopy

sweetjp

Jul 22, 2017
might as well tag that shit adandonned, stiglet you update regularly back on his previous project

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes