4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

EnderSoap

Jul 24, 2019
Anyone when installing the gallery mod for this game (& in other games) always get some sort of error that ask you to name MC & an exception has occurred screen appears? Ignoring it then starts the story from beginning rather than go to gallery mod? For this game I've already made a save file where I've named the MC but every time I try to do scene gallery it just makes me name MC again & the error screen occurs.

Last edited:

Kdogg8877

Apr 16, 2020
I too like the idea of a sandbox game, like the freedom to explore.

My request to the developer: please incorporate cowboy boots for the MC or for one of the fine looking crew members. Thinking MC could find a trunk of clothing taken from earth before the destruction and MC has sentimental attachment towards the boots and wears them, maybe one of the crew has increased lust for him....

Also characters wearing tennis shoes seems wrong given the setting of space game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
p15.jpg

Hi guys, I hope everyone is well.
I'm good here, still making progress.
I've put together a basic replay interface, I've done it through the main menu for now and it's mostly empty at the moment, I guess I'll have to work on that part.
I've also been working the quest log screen for helping guide the player, I've got a layout I'm happy with, I just need to finish doing the code so the information updates as the player progresses.
Not much else to report really. I'll have another outfit poll up soon.
4k renders of Veronika this time. I wasn't going for anything specific with these, the poses are from a pack that included a gun asset so I used it. Could this be evil saboteur Veronika? :) I quite like the last one, very secret agent looking.
Well that's all I have for now, I hope you all enjoy.
Thank you all as always and take care.
veronika4.jpg
veronika5.jpg
veronika6.jpg

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Again, just voting for fun even though it obviously doesn't count.

Top - Outfit 1
Bottom - Outfit 3
Shoe - Outfit 3

Reactions: Outrider

Mark17

May 15, 2017

driverman

Nov 12, 2018

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Stars Of Salvation [v0.1] + Ripson Gallery Mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017

Hi all,
I just wanted to make a post to update you all on some recent developments. Some good some bad.
Good news is that I bought a RTX 3090, it performs great and hopefully the 24GB of vram should help in any future scenes that have multiple figures in :)
Bad news is that I was somewhat forced into purchasing it as one of my 2080 ti's died on Monday night. I believe it's out of warranty now, but it may be repairable as it seems to be a memory issue, if not I may still be able to sell it on eBay for parts, to recover some money at least.
I've been reluctant to buy a 3090 at the current prices but I had to go ahead and just bite the bullet. I thought the prices were starting to come down but it seems things might be the way they are for quite a while to come yet. Oh well, it's great to have a 3090 at last, it's faster at rendering than I expected, it's just bittersweet that it came at the cost of a 2080 ti.
Perhaps the worst news is that I've got some shall we say unexpected real life duties/commitments. My free time to work on the game will probably be severely curtailed for the next 2 weeks.
In light of that I will put the monthly billing on hold so no one should get charged at the end of the month.
I'm sorry about this, I hope you all understand.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017

Hi all,
I just wanted to make a post to update you all on some recent developments. Some good some bad.
Good news is that I bought a RTX 3090, it performs great and hopefully the 24GB of vram should help in any future scenes that have multiple figures in :)
Bad news is that I was somewhat forced into purchasing it as one of my 2080 ti's died on Monday night. I believe it's out of warranty now, but it may be repairable as it seems to be a memory issue, if not I may still be able to sell it on eBay for parts, to recover some money at least.
I've been reluctant to buy a 3090 at the current prices but I had to go ahead and just bite the bullet. I thought the prices were starting to come down but it seems things might be the way they are for quite a while to come yet. Oh well, it's great to have a 3090 at last, it's faster at rendering than I expected, it's just bittersweet that it came at the cost of a 2080 ti.
Perhaps the worst news is that I've got some shall we say unexpected real life duties/commitments. My free time to work on the game will probably be severely curtailed for the next 2 weeks.
In light of that I will put the monthly billing on hold so no one should get charged at the end of the month.
I'm sorry about this, I hope you all understand.
God don't let this game suffer the same BS of all our other favorite games...

Reactions: PaulTurismo
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes