4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
p16.jpg

Hey everyone, I hope you are all well.
I'm back, real life issues are sorted. I don't foresee anymore interruptions now until the holidays so I can get back to work in earnest.
Not much to update you guys on as I haven't been able to do much. I did bash together a few different assets to create the above corridor that's supposed to provide access to the crew quarters.
I've also done some fun 4k renders of Ellie. I went for a Kickboxing/MMA themed outfit as it seems to fit with her character. I hope you enjoy.
That's all I have for now.
Thank you all as always and take care.
ellie4.jpg
ellie5.jpg
ellie6.jpg

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1437241

I'm back, real life issues are sorted. I don't foresee anymore interruptions now until the holidays so I can get back to work in earnest.
Not much to update you guys on as I haven't been able to do much. I did bash together a few different assets to create the above corridor that's supposed to provide access to the crew quarters.
I've also done some fun 4k renders of Ellie. I went for a Kickboxing/MMA themed outfit as it seems to fit with her character. I hope you enjoy.
View attachment 1437242
View attachment 1437243
View attachment 1437244
Ellie's top: I can contain these boobies
Gravity: Challenge accepted

kingcobra68

Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 1437241

View attachment 1437242
View attachment 1437243
View attachment 1437244
love the work keep it up :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just played through the first release, and I'm really, really impressed. Can't wait to see where this one goes.

All the characters are super hot. Not sure who I like the most... but maybe the Captain?
I remember someone's post.He like the most the girl with big boobs:)
I still wonder which one he means.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
p17.jpg

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Things are fine here. I've mostly been working on a scene with Veronika this past week, I've still got a bit more to do though. I'm hoping to do a couple of animations and try out a few things in blender on them, it might cost a little more time but it should be hopefully be worth it, assuming things work as I hope.
The next update may be a little lighter than the first render wise as I've had to spend time working on the code and such. I think I've mostly cracked it now though, at least until I release and the reports of bugs start pouring in.
4k renders of Kelly this week. I saw this outfit and figured it was for some kind of fantasy red/fire mage/witch. Nothing to do with sci-fi but quite fitting for a red head like Kelly. I hope you enjoy anyway.
Thank you all as always and take care of yourselves.
kelly6.jpg
kelly4.jpg
kelly5.jpg

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 1448639

Things are fine here. I've mostly been working on a scene with Veronika this past week, I've still got a bit more to do though. I'm hoping to do a couple of animations and try out a few things in blender on them, it might cost a little more time but it should be hopefully be worth it, assuming things work as I hope.
The next update may be a little lighter than the first render wise as I've had to spend time working on the code and such. I think I've mostly cracked it now though, at least until I release and the reports of bugs start pouring in.
4k renders of Kelly this week. I saw this outfit and figured it was for some kind of fantasy red/fire mage/witch. Nothing to do with sci-fi but quite fitting for a red head like Kelly. I hope you enjoy anyway.
View attachment 1448641
View attachment 1448643
View attachment 1448644
Makes you wonder what is holding the crotch shield in place.

kingcobra68

Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 1448639

View attachment 1448641
View attachment 1448643
View attachment 1448644
wow great work i cant wait wait for the release keep it up

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
p18.jpg

Hey everyone, I hope you're all well.
Progress has been a bit difficult this week. I've been working on the animations I mentioned last week, but it's taken a little more time than I hoped. Daz studio just plain sucks when trying to do anything where you want objects to appear to touch and interact with each other. Pretty much anything I want to do has to be a custom morph that I have to create and import into Daz.
That said I've got the first animation done and it's rendering now. I'm happy with it for the most part, I couldn't quite get the exact look I was hoping for but that may simply be down to the size of the objects being animated :).
I'm working on the second animation now but I've had to do some other things first. I've been using a custom mesh (geograft) for the characters breasts so I can import them into blender at a higher resolution than if I had just used the base character mesh. I realized I needed to do this when I was playing around with simulating Nikki and Karen squashing the breasts and such earlier in the year. I've mainly used it on Ellie so far to make her boobs look squashed in by her top.
This has worked reasonably well but one problem I've noticed is that as I made it a single mesh for both breasts and because I use a setting in blender that simulates pressure, if one breast gets squeezed it causes the other to inflate :p. Not a problem if things are perfectly symmetrical but I'd like to not have to restrict myself like that.
The solution was just to create a geograft for each breast separately, only I forgot how I did it the first time months ago and kept running into problems with UV mapping and weird distortions, but I've manage to resolve that now.
I also created my own custom nipple morph. There are nipple assets on the market but they use their own geografts that would mean I can't use my own.
nip.jpg
It's simple but still better than the default nipple shape that looks kinda undefined I think.
nip2.jpg
I did fun 4k renders of Misato this week. In my head she is of Japanese heritage but this outfit is perhaps more chinese in style? I don't know, I'm not an expert on asian culture I'm afraid, I hope she isn't too offended.
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy and that's all I have for you for now.
mis4.jpg
mis5.jpg
mis6.jpg

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1460406

Progress has been a bit difficult this week. I've been working on the animations I mentioned last week, but it's taken a little more time than I hoped. Daz studio just plain sucks when trying to do anything where you want objects to appear to touch and interact with each other. Pretty much anything I want to do has to be a custom morph that I have to create and import into Daz.
That said I've got the first animation done and it's rendering now. I'm happy with it for the most part, I couldn't quite get the exact look I was hoping for but that may simply be down to the size of the objects being animated :).
I'm working on the second animation now but I've had to do some other things first. I've been using a custom mesh (geograft) for the characters breasts so I can import them into blender at a higher resolution than if I had just used the base character mesh. I realized I needed to do this when I was playing around with simulating Nikki and Karen squashing the breasts and such earlier in the year. I've mainly used it on Ellie so far to make her boobs look squashed in by her top.
This has worked reasonably well but one problem I've noticed is that as I made it a single mesh for both breasts and because I use a setting in blender that simulates pressure, if one breast gets squeezed it causes the other to inflate :p. Not a problem if things are perfectly symmetrical but I'd like to not have to restrict myself like that.
The solution was just to create a geograft for each breast separately, only I forgot how I did it the first time months ago and kept running into problems with UV mapping and weird distortions, but I've manage to resolve that now.
I also created my own custom nipple morph. There are nipple assets on the market but they use their own geografts that would mean I can't use my own.
View attachment 1460407
It's simple but still better than the default nipple shape that looks kinda undefined I think.
View attachment 1460408
I did fun 4k renders of Misato this week. In my head she is of Japanese heritage but this outfit is perhaps more chinese in style? I don't know, I'm not an expert on asian culture I'm afraid, I hope she isn't too offended.
View attachment 1460409
View attachment 1460410
View attachment 1460411
This is top notch! I prefer a Chinese character to the usual Japanese that we get in most games, but she looks great either way. I love a Cheongsam, especially bright red, but I have to say, this "lightweight" version is quite a snack for the eyes. :love:

Reactions: P@llY and Outrider

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
View attachment 1460406

View attachment 1460407
View attachment 1460408
View attachment 1460409
View attachment 1460410
View attachment 1460411
Oh Sir, Please Do take your Time, anything done in a hurry is never right, we can wait :)

Reactions: P@llY and Outrider
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes