4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
perfect review scores on here? don't think I've ever seen that.. I mean there are only 6 reviews by the time of this post but still..

Also I agree, so far it's great in every regard. I'd prefer a character constellation with more of an.. age difference. But I also get that that is pretty much the default setting for the more "mainstream" adult games these days. A little variation to that 'rule' should not be a problem and it isn't really, I just happen to prefer there to be a significant age difference between sexual-interest characters and our MC.

Onyx99

Dec 22, 2018
I only played an early version of The Visit and I wasn't too impressed. But you've hit a home run so far with this one. Keep up the pace. And now I'm going to re-download The Visit to see what I missed.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Sci-fi with awesome renders?
Please don't abandon this project please don't abandon this project please don't abandon this project

No, I'm not accusing Stiglet from abandoning projects, but too many projects end up abandoned, and this is one I really would love to see finished.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Man, there are Triple A games that don't have panoramic shots as good as the ones in this game.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Looks amazing. I'll wait a bit to see if the dev can gain some traction with the releases, but so far so good.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Absolutely love what has been done so far. They've set the stage for a really good game that can go in a lot of fun directions. Terrific start. Hopefully the MC stops being so anxious about his new body and just has fun with it from here on out. Everyone one of the female characters is hot and I can't wait to see more.

Also, given the broad theme of their mission, I can't help but hope that impregnation is eventually a possibility!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Absolutely love what has been done so far. They've set the stage for a really good game that can go in a lot of fun directions. Terrific start. Hopefully the MC stops being so anxious about his new body and just has fun with it from here on out. Everyone one of the female characters is hot and I can't wait to see more.

Also, given the broad theme of their mission, I can't help but hope that impregnation is eventually a possibility!
Long term possibility, I hope. Wouldn't want to cut back on my Soylent Pink rations.

Something I do wonder though.. Does the ship also carry things like seeds to grow their own crops on some new planet? Fertilized eggs for livestock? And how fast can this ship go anyway? When would it reach a suitable star system (though I suspect the story will focus more on the war with the unknown enemy than about reaching that new planet).

Mar 11, 2018
perfect review scores on here? don't think I've ever seen that.. I mean there are only 6 reviews by the time of this post but still..

Also I agree, so far it's great in every regard. I'd prefer a character constellation with more of an.. age difference. But I also get that that is pretty much the default setting for the more "mainstream" adult games these days. A little variation to that 'rule' should not be a problem and it isn't really, I just happen to prefer there to be a significant age difference between sexual-interest characters and our MC.
I wouldn't trust unconstructed user reviews like "cool game 10/10", "boobs in space 10/10" or something else, so all reviews should be taken with a grain of salt, regardless of how many of them are out there.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Great start. I'm hooked not only by the graphics and the character models but also by the story.

The beginning with the MC's ship being attacked and his body being found after spending nearly a century in stasis reminded me of Lost Fleet, one of my favorite sci-fi book series.
And the ship's mission
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
reminded me of the Safehold series, another one of my favorites.

It seems that the story will go to a different direction than either of those, still that it made me remember those novels already sold the story for me. (Unless the dev messes up badly somehow.)

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes