4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neat introduction. Definitely my favourite game as of today.
I think if the enemy used human ships they would have mentioned that. And it doesn't make sense for an AI to clone humans for crew instead of automizing everything/using droids.
It's possible the enemy being an AI/race of AIs but I hope it will go differently.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Normally I am not really into Sci-Fi but somehow this story (guess it's the models :geek: ) appeals to me.
Love to see more updates!

Reactions: Outrider

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
I don't usually go for games without my certain prefered tags, but the renders look so good I'll have to give it a try.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
Stiglet, and no incest tag. Why so?
And boobs g-j a little too much for me.

Anyway renders look promising :D
I'll be waiting for a higher version to try it.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
p12.jpg

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
I hope you all enjoyed the initial version of Stars of Salvation, it seems it was reasonably well received. I always worry that my updates will flop and I constantly have to tell myself to have faith in my work, I've gotten this far so I can't be too bad.
I wasn't too sure about the title. I came up with it at the very last minute. I wanted something a little vague as not to give the plot away immediately. I guess in the grand scheme of things it's not too important.
Alas the hard work has only just begun! As I stated previously I want to have a free roam component to the game, let the player choose where to go, who to talk to etc. Nothing crazy complicated, just a little sense of freedom and choice. I don't think it will be too difficult to code but I've not done it before so we'll see. I think/hope once I have it down it will make it easier to add new content in the future.
This week I've done some 4k renders of Misato for you. I initially didn't think the outfit would be too revealing but after doing the cloth simulations that didn't quite seem to be the case. Oh well, I hope you all enjoy.
That's all from me for now.
Take care and thank you all as always.
mis1.jpg
mis3.jpg
mis2.jpg

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
View attachment 1351066

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
I hope you all enjoyed the initial version of Stars of Salvation, it seems it was reasonably well received. I always worry that my updates will flop and I constantly have to tell myself to have faith in my work, I've gotten this far so I can't be too bad.
I wasn't too sure about the title. I came up with it at the very last minute. I wanted something a little vague as not to give the plot away immediately. I guess in the grand scheme of things it's not too important.
Alas the hard work has only just begun! As I stated previously I want to have a free roam component to the game, let the player choose where to go, who to talk to etc. Nothing crazy complicated, just a little sense of freedom and choice. I don't think it will be too difficult to code but I've not done it before so we'll see. I think/hope once I have it down it will make it easier to add new content in the future.
This week I've done some 4k renders of Misato for you. I initially didn't think the outfit would be too revealing but after doing the cloth simulations that didn't quite seem to be the case. Oh well, I hope you all enjoy.
That's all from me for now.
Take care and thank you all as always.
View attachment 1351076
View attachment 1351085
View attachment 1351086
Is Stiglet looking to hold a contest to re-name his game? If so, I nominate:

Boobiestar Galactica

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2017
Have now finished the current version and i am certainly intrigued. The story so far is interesting, i find the renders very sexy(especially kelly and veronika). So i will definitely keep my eye on this one and looking forward to see how it progresses.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes