4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Very nice story, great graphics even though the women are a bit too busty to my taste. Top tier animation, that handjob was fabulous. I understand it's a prologue but I hope there'll be choices later on (not a single one in this first version) and impactful ones.

Well done (y)

Reactions: Outrider

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
p13.jpg

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Things are going fine here. I lost a few days due to a real life event I had to attend. Unfortunately I can't just ignore some real world events, as much as I would like to be able to. I do have some time off my day job coming up though, so I'll be able to make up the lost time no problem.
It feels weird creating something non linear, I'm creating renders, telling myself that I'll be able to link them up with everything else no problem. But as I haven't actually done that part yet I'm a little bit outside my comfort zone right now. I guess once I start getting more things in place and working I'll feel better.
As things start to heat up on the ship I plan for the ladies to dress with a little less modesty. This probably wont happen for the next update but I want to let you guys vote on the outfits so I'm going to start working on them now so they are ready for when they are needed.
I did some 4k renders of Lisa this week. A sexy outfit that I can't get to work on more well endowed ladies but I think it works well on her. Just Danielle to do next time and I think I've done the whole crew.
That's all I have you guys for now.
Thank you all as always and take care out there.
lisa1.jpg
lisa2.jpg
lisa3.jpg

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017

Okay, things are going to get a bit hot and steamy down in the engineering section of the ship. Kelly's boiler suit is becoming too stifling and sweaty and it needs to go.
I've come up with some alternative clothing items, I'll let you vote for each individual clothing item, top, bottoms, gloves, socks. You just need to vote for the ones you like best.
I reserve the right to make changes if the combination turns out looking a bit odd.
Happy voting!

outfit1.jpg
outfit2.jpg
outfit3.jpg

----

The individual outfit options you can vote for if you're a patron:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mark17

May 15, 2017

Okay, things are going to get a bit hot and steamy down in the engineering section of the ship. Kelly's boiler suit is becoming too stifling and sweaty and it needs to go.
I've come up with some alternative clothing items, I'll let you vote for each individual clothing item, top, bottoms, gloves, socks. You just need to vote for the ones you like best.
I reserve the right to make changes if the combination turns out looking a bit odd.
Happy voting!

View attachment 1366070
View attachment 1366072
View attachment 1366073

----

The individual outfit options you can vote for if you're a patron:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I Would:

Top - Outfit 3
Bottom - Outfit 1
Gloves - Outfit 3
Socks - Outfit 2

But if Ihave to choose overall is Number 3

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Top - Outfit 1 - White tank top
Bottom - Outfit 3 - Black and white split side panty
Gloves - Outfit 3 - Fingerless Gloves
Socks - Outfit 2 - No (unseen) socks