kingcobra68

Jun 22, 2017
My vote combination---> Top - Outfit 3 - Green polo shirt
Bottom - Outfit 2 - Black denim shorts
Gloves - Outfit 3 - Fingerless Gloves/ boots

Reactions: Outrider

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Nothing in the story to suggest incest...inserting that may seem very forced. Plus, seriously, we need incest here? It weakens the story in a lot of cases.
Perhaps, but wouldn't the story be that much better if Lt. Lisa Hendrix asks MC "What are you doing, grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-step-brother?"

Jun 19, 2020

Okay, things are going to get a bit hot and steamy down in the engineering section of the ship. Kelly's boiler suit is becoming too stifling and sweaty and it needs to go.
I've come up with some alternative clothing items, I'll let you vote for each individual clothing item, top, bottoms, gloves, socks. You just need to vote for the ones you like best.
I reserve the right to make changes if the combination turns out looking a bit odd.
Happy voting!

View attachment 1366070
View attachment 1366072
View attachment 1366073

----

The individual outfit options you can vote for if you're a patron:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mine would be:
Top - Outfit 1 - White tank top
Bottom - Outfit 1 - Green Panty
Gloves - Outfit 2 - No gloves
Socks - Outfit 2 - No (unseen) socks

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I think this first chapter was very good.
Good setting, a good mix of females... and the classic sexiness we have come to expect from Stiglet.
Shows a lot of promise, so I can't wait to see how it goes.

Reactions: Fayrus and Outrider

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Me: Wow, Lisa is by far the best looking female followed by Danielle.

MC internal dialog:
Lisa - crickets
Everyone else - Hur durr, big fucking titties drool!

Not saying they are ugly but holy shit MC get a grip!

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Veronika and Captain Steward are grandchildren of Niki and poliswoman from The Visit in an alternative time/space.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
The whole "humanity is being genocided" thing ruins the mood for sexy stuff a bit. :HideThePain: I hope I can get used to a setting like that.

I loved the doctor. Usually I hate handjob scenes but this one was really hot. Can't wait to smash. :LUL:

Main characters reaction to the blondie is a bit disappointing to be honest. Getting over being knocked out and locked is understandable due to Captains orders but when she threatens to mutilate mc later he is like "wow she really means"? Almost praising her lol. Maybe show some anger at least in his thoughts. I get that you wanted her to be John Rambo on steroids but listening to threats and just swallowing them quietly is not fun. :unsure:

Overall this is a very promising game. Looking forward to next update. :giggle:
Good point but I think u're not very used to MC of harem theme VN. Coz this is what usually MC characterized here. I experienced a lot protogonists and MC are sometimes being pictured very fuck-freak and response any sort insult calmly through until ending up in the panties. Ofcourse this is very annoying. A character you place in yourself while playing a game or reading a novel at least must have a little bit selfrespect.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Meridian

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Perhaps, but wouldn't the story be that much better if Lt. Lisa Hendrix asks MC "What are you doing, grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-step-brother?"
No.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

DPunto

Oct 30, 2020
good, i play this first version and it's promising. I love the presentation render, and also liked the
characterization of the character (sorry for word pun).
I sincerely loved The visit (and i hope for future updates) and i hope too for Stars of salvation.
Go Stiglet! ;);)

Icona di Verificata con community

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
p14.jpg

Hey guys, I hope everyone is well.
Everything is okay here. I plan to try and create some UI elements this week for the in game navigation. I want to have a go at coding it up and see what's what. I'm hoping I can lean a lot on renpy's own game logic code rather than having to mess around with python too much. In my head in seems straight forward enough, what could go wrong?
I put up a poll for a more revealing outfit for Kelly, I'm working on outfits for the other characters too, polls coming soon. I've tried to go for a practical/utilitarian aesthetic for the clothing so far, but it's proving hard to maintain that while trying to show more skin with the assets that are available. I also want to try and have all the girls have reasonably unique outfits too. I'll keep at it.
4k renders for Danielle this time. She in some crazy "Sci fi" outfit, the kind I've avoided using in the actual game, but these renders are just fun so I hope you all enjoy.
That's all from me for now,
Thank you all as always and take care.
dani1.jpg
dani2.jpg
dani3.jpg

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes