4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 1351066

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
I hope you all enjoyed the initial version of Stars of Salvation, it seems it was reasonably well received. I always worry that my updates will flop and I constantly have to tell myself to have faith in my work, I've gotten this far so I can't be too bad.
I wasn't too sure about the title. I came up with it at the very last minute. I wanted something a little vague as not to give the plot away immediately. I guess in the grand scheme of things it's not too important.
Alas the hard work has only just begun! As I stated previously I want to have a free roam component to the game, let the player choose where to go, who to talk to etc. Nothing crazy complicated, just a little sense of freedom and choice. I don't think it will be too difficult to code but I've not done it before so we'll see. I think/hope once I have it down it will make it easier to add new content in the future.
This week I've done some 4k renders of Misato for you. I initially didn't think the outfit would be too revealing but after doing the cloth simulations that didn't quite seem to be the case. Oh well, I hope you all enjoy.
That's all from me for now.
Take care and thank you all as always.
View attachment 1351076
View attachment 1351085
View attachment 1351086
Hey, she's smiling!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
1351066[/ATTACH]

Alas the hard work has only just begun! As I stated previously I want to have a free roam component to the game, let the player choose where to go, who to talk to etc. Nothing crazy complicated, just a little sense of freedom and choice. I don't think it will be too difficult to code but I've not done it before so we'll see. I think/hope once I have it down it will make it easier to add new content in the future.
This sounds distressingly like a sandbox. A "little sense of freedom and choice" can easily become a screen with no obvious choice or method of exit. I have great respect for this dev and will give him the benefit of the doubt for now, but I hope he doesn't let a move to a sandbox like mechanic ruin a game with so much potential

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes