Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
The best way to have played this off would have been to go through the multiverse route, like with the Rick & Morty parody's. Have a Marco from another reality switch places with the Marco from the reality in game, and he acknowledges it. Ergo, none of this "adoption" stuff.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 3017766

Overview:
StarTrainer Parody​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-02
Release Date: 2023-12-30
Developer: StarTrainer18 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3219569 View attachment 3017757 View attachment 3017759 View attachment 3017758 View attachment 3017760 View attachment 3017756 View attachment 3017761
So we can't actually impregnate girls? Sadge.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Day 92 none of the options do anything after meeting pixie queen
Edit: Starting over fixed it, wish there wasnt a grind to this game :/
(or any as it just doesnt make any sense)

Last edited:

Lerianis

May 16, 2017
Day 92 none of the options do anything after meeting pixie queen
Edit: Starting over fixed it, wish there wasnt a grind to this game :/
(or any as it just doesnt make any sense)
I tried starting over and I still cannot get the scenes in 0.5.1 that are new to trigger.

Reactions: derfutt

WookieNinja87

Oct 13, 2017
I've been playing this on android and was wondering is there anything more after getting the pixie dust? I got it and gave it to the girl but now nothing for multiple days. I can't train, fight, or hypnotize anymore. Do I just need to keep skipping days?

zapad

Jan 21, 2021

Показать меньше
Star Trainer 0.6 is now here! With new content and minor adjustments to old content, I hope you enjoy!

0.6 Change Log:
Star Fan 13 anal animation while Star watches
Several images of Star with increasingly large breasts
Star tit fuck animation with her larger breasts
Huge spelling and grammar corrections to all old text (new text may still have some errors)
Quality of life update for progression - many of the buttons, such as hypnosis and training buttons, now show progress numbers. This won't tell the player what to do next, but will at least hint that they have not seen everything yet and where they can see more when the prerequisites are met.
Known bug: The progress for combat will read 0 / 1 on old saves until the next instance of combat is implemented. Your game will still act as if the combat has been completed, and this issue should not occur at all on new saves.

Links:
Windows/Linux -
Mac -
Android -

As always, feel free to join us on the to chat with the developer, artist, and other Star Trainer enjoyers!

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
Here is 0.6.1. Please let me know if you still encounter any bugs. As always, come join us on the !

Links -
Windows/Linux -
Mac -

Android -

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020

Показать меньше
Star Trainer 0.6 is now here! With new content and minor adjustments to old content, I hope you enjoy!

0.6 Change Log:
Star Fan 13 anal animation while Star watches
Several images of Star with increasingly large breasts
Star tit fuck animation with her larger breasts
Huge spelling and grammar corrections to all old text (new text may still have some errors)
Quality of life update for progression - many of the buttons, such as hypnosis and training buttons, now show progress numbers. This won't tell the player what to do next, but will at least hint that they have not seen everything yet and where they can see more when the prerequisites are met.
Known bug: The progress for combat will read 0 / 1 on old saves until the next instance of combat is implemented. Your game will still act as if the combat has been completed, and this issue should not occur at all on new saves.

Links:
Windows/Linux - Mega
Mac - Mega
Android - Mega

As always, feel free to join us on the to chat with the developer, artist, and other Star Trainer enjoyers!
can you keep her breasts small ? or are they growing automatikly ?

Reactions: $@~

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
can you keep her breasts small ? or are they growing automatikly ?
you have to do the scenes with her breasts growing (3 different scenes, each one getting progressively bigger) but they go back to normal after each one, it's just a temporary thing not a permanent transformation.

Reactions: Nero the Bard
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes