StarTrainer18

Apr 10, 2023
Hello everyone! Just thought I'd stop by and address a few concerns. Before I do, please know that the best way to get in contact with me is either by or email (startrainer18@gmail.com), though I prefer discord. I probably won't be here again since I don't really want to support the pirate community too much (the version of the game currently linked here is for the private patreon release), but I want you all to know I understand, and trying to shutdown communities just alienates fans so I won't be trying to delete these threads or remove links from here or any other website. That said, let me address some concerns I have seen here and elsewhere:

1. Incest patch when?!?
A: As some have already pointed out, my disclaimer is a patreon work around, since they do not allow such content on their platform. But those of you who have played the game and paid attention will notice that at no point is there any in-game work around to the incest issue. Angie is never referred to as "landlady" and no one says "step-brother/step-sister" and they never will. No patch is needed because everyone is referred to appropriately. The incest is all in your head. Its within your power to throw that mental switch and turn it on at will. You can do it, I believe in you.

2. The game is too fast paced.
A: I am well aware of how many adult games tease the players for months and just try to milk the patreon money, never giving sex scenes until they start to lose subscribers or interest in developing, and then just drop the sex scenes to either end the game or reel interest back in. I didn't want to be that kind of dev, so I moved into the explicit stuff pretty fast. The next version will even have actual PiV sex with Star and Jackie. There are LOTS of girls in this series to work through, and lots of things I'd like to see them do, so I'm not too worried about pacing or running out of content.

3. Will my fetish be included or can I turn off the fetishes I don't like?
A: You can always ask in the discord if a specific fetish will be included. There is also a list in one of the publicly available patreon posts about what fetishes to expect. The list is not exhaustive, but it should cover most of the planned content. As for the fetishes you want to avoid, all the "hard" fetishes will be optional in game. This hasn't come up yet in game, but an example would be a watersport scene. The player will be notified what is about to happen and will have the choice to view or skip the scene.

4. I'm worried the game will be abandoned.
A: Well, that is a legitimate concern. I write and program the game myself, but all the art is commissioned through Eromela Art. I spend a great deal of money on these commissions, and at some point if the game doesn't have enough patreon subscribers to break even on the cost of the art I will probably have to significantly slow, or even stop development. We still have plenty of time before that happens though, please don't let it worry you too much.

5. I like/don't like the hypno theme/trope/mechanic
A: Hypnosis is not used on all characters, for example Angie hasn't had, and will never have, hypnosis applied to her. Hypnosis was really just an easy way to the get the game started and will become less prevalent deeper into the game (though it won't disappear entirely!).

Hopefully that address some of your concerns, and for anything else please come to the discord and chat with me, the artist, and other community members. One last thing though, this is the part where I beg for your help. The best thing you can do to support the game is subscribe to the patreon ( ). The second best thing is this here, what you're doing now; being a part of the community. Posting and being involved in discussion is a huge help that draws attention and I appreciate it. If you're willing, following/commenting/liking/up-voting/retweeting/whatever on , , and , or any other forums you see the game discussed would be greatly appreciated. Also please be polite, don't spam, or violate community rules here or anywhere else.

Thank you all for your support and I hope to see you in the future!

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
Links:

Windows/Linux -

Mac -

Android -

Reactions: DarkDank

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
If the dev could make an AI to copy the VA of star to read the lines... Sorry, i just really like the VA
I know how to train RVC AI models, I definitely could create a Star mod- Oh, .

Reactions: dr292

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
people actually find star butterfly sexually attractive. there's something seriously wrong with yall:alien:
I actually clicked this out of morbid curiosity, just like you I'd assume? If she was older, had bigger breasts and generally was thiCCer, yeah, I can see myself being attracted to her.

The art is accurate and well made, but the character doesn't turn me on, which is why I'm probably not going to play this.

Reactions: thesantino

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
Change log:

Star sex scene added

Jackie sex scene added

Pixie Empress cock stroking scene added

Footjob scene with Jackie and Star is now repeatable in Star's lewd scenes menu

The text size for the day tracking/pudding counter has been reduced (and I plan on creating a proper inventory system eventually to replace this)

The 'masturbate' option has been removed from Marco's room menu. This option was initially planned to exist to allow reviewing of scenes that cannot normally be repeated, but it wasn't really serving this purpose. The option will come back when there are inaccessible scenes that the player may want to be review.

Various minor spelling corrections/text changes

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
Hello everyone! Just thought I'd stop by and address a few concerns. Before I do, please know that the best way to get in contact with me is either by or email (startrainer18@gmail.com), though I prefer discord. I probably won't be here again since I don't really want to support the pirate community too much (the version of the game currently linked here is for the private patreon release), but I want you all to know I understand, and trying to shutdown communities just alienates fans so I won't be trying to delete these threads or remove links from here or any other website. That said, let me address some concerns I have seen here and elsewhere:

1. Incest patch when?!?
A: As some have already pointed out, my disclaimer is a patreon work around, since they do not allow such content on their platform. But those of you who have played the game and paid attention will notice that at no point is there any in-game work around to the incest issue. Angie is never referred to as "landlady" and no one says "step-brother/step-sister" and they never will. No patch is needed because everyone is referred to appropriately. The incest is all in your head. Its within your power to throw that mental switch and turn it on at will. You can do it, I believe in you.

2. The game is too fast paced.
A: I am well aware of how many adult games tease the players for months and just try to milk the patreon money, never giving sex scenes until they start to lose subscribers or interest in developing, and then just drop the sex scenes to either end the game or reel interest back in. I didn't want to be that kind of dev, so I moved into the explicit stuff pretty fast. The next version will even have actual PiV sex with Star and Jackie. There are LOTS of girls in this series to work through, and lots of things I'd like to see them do, so I'm not too worried about pacing or running out of content.

3. Will my fetish be included or can I turn off the fetishes I don't like?
A: You can always ask in the discord if a specific fetish will be included. There is also a list in one of the publicly available patreon posts about what fetishes to expect. The list is not exhaustive, but it should cover most of the planned content. As for the fetishes you want to avoid, all the "hard" fetishes will be optional in game. This hasn't come up yet in game, but an example would be a watersport scene. The player will be notified what is about to happen and will have the choice to view or skip the scene.

4. I'm worried the game will be abandoned.
A: Well, that is a legitimate concern. I write and program the game myself, but all the art is commissioned through Eromela Art. I spend a great deal of money on these commissions, and at some point if the game doesn't have enough patreon subscribers to break even on the cost of the art I will probably have to significantly slow, or even stop development. We still have plenty of time before that happens though, please don't let it worry you too much.

5. I like/don't like the hypno theme/trope/mechanic
A: Hypnosis is not used on all characters, for example Angie hasn't had, and will never have, hypnosis applied to her. Hypnosis was really just an easy way to the get the game started and will become less prevalent deeper into the game (though it won't disappear entirely!).

Hopefully that address some of your concerns, and for anything else please come to the discord and chat with me, the artist, and other community members. One last thing though, this is the part where I beg for your help. The best thing you can do to support the game is subscribe to the patreon ( ). The second best thing is this here, what you're doing now; being a part of the community. Posting and being involved in discussion is a huge help that draws attention and I appreciate it. If you're willing, following/commenting/liking/up-voting/retweeting/whatever on , , and , or any other forums you see the game discussed would be greatly appreciated. Also please be polite, don't spam, or violate community rules here or anywhere else.

Thank you all for your support and I hope to see you in the future!
too bad I don't have money but will do support your game

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
FYI in the latest update you can have the conversation about fixing the scissors with Glossaryck and go to the pixie dimension before you ever get them from Janna. Might just be an artifact of loading a save from before that event was added but figured it was worth mentioning.

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
FYI in the latest update you can have the conversation about fixing the scissors with Glossaryck and go to the pixie dimension before you ever get them from Janna. Might just be an artifact of loading a save from before that event was added but figured it was worth mentioning.
I just downloaded this game yesterday for the first time. Had this happen as well so the scene trigger probably isn't coded correctly

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes