ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
Could you tell me what program you would need to use this?
There's a that works with your microphone as an input and a that lets you train and generate voices using pre-existing voice files, the AI memes that have a character singing a song typically use the webui since you can convert the original song into the AI version using a as the input voice file.

The real-time voice changer is probably what you're looking for though since you can record the real-time output directly within audacity that way. Oh, and if you're a man and you're using a female voice you need to pitch up your voice by 12 more-or-less and vice versa of course, if you're a woman using a man's voice you'll need to pitch your voice down by -12.

Hopefully this helps.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Found a bug where you have a conversation with Glossaryck about dimensional scissors before meeting Janna and getting them.

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
There's a that works with your microphone as an input and a that lets you train and generate voices using pre-existing voice files, the AI memes that have a character singing a song typically use the webui since you can convert the original song into the AI version using a as the input voice file.

The real-time voice changer is probably what you're looking for though since you can record the real-time output directly within audacity that way. Oh, and if you're a man and you're using a female voice you need to pitch up your voice by 12 more-or-less and vice versa of course, if you're a woman using a man's voice you'll need to pitch your voice down by -12.

Hopefully this helps.
Just one more thing, which version of the MMVC program should I use if I have a 4090? The directML or gpu?

Last edited:

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
Just one more thing, which version of the MMVC program should I use if I have a 4090? The directML or gpu?
Onnxgpu-cuda would be the correct choice. As of writing this MMVCServerSIO_win_onnxgpu-cuda_v.1.5.3.16a is the best choice specifically, be sure to update when newer versions come out. And if you have any questions about the app itself , there's a lot of good videos about how best to use this software to it's fullest and . Hopefully this helps answer all of your questions.

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
people actually find star butterfly sexually attractive. there's something seriously wrong with yall:alien:
Oh i don't find Star sexually attractive. I DO find her mother Moon to a total MILF. also Eclipsa, and Heckapoo, and Meteora, and Angie, and Jackie, and that one rando squirell girl that appeared for that python skit. Basically alot of girls that aren't Star.

Saikousoku

Mar 21, 2022
Definitely interested, decent so far. Story would be interesting if it didn't happen out of order. I can present the scissors to Glossaryck before Janna gives them to me, and I'd already earned 5 Pixie Dust before Janna demanded one. Then the game just softlocked and wouldn't progress. Good art though, looking forward to an update and hopefully bugfix.

Reactions: TheAmountOfInquires

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
I'm not sure how this is going to sound. BUT THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS GAME! It's my most favorite franchise and not only you didn't butcher the art by making the characters 18 and that type of shit, you even mimicked the original art fabulously! Seriously, any admiration or praise won't be enough for you. I know, this might fail but please, keep this up, I love this.

Aug 13, 2020
I'm not sure how this is going to sound. BUT THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS GAME! It's my most favorite franchise and not only you didn't butcher the art by making the characters 18 and that type of shit, you even mimicked the original art fabulously! Seriously, any admiration or praise won't be enough for you. I know, this might fail but please, keep this up, I love this.
:skull:

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
what this update has? i loaded my save file from the last version, and there is no progress after the pixie queen first scene, i started anew for if was bugged, and still no progress.

Last edited:

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
I really hope that soon we ll have even star' s footjob
and even some new game over with star fucked by monsters or tentacles :D

Last edited:

exile69

Sep 30, 2019
Is it just me or is there somebody else who has never seen that cartoon before in their life?

derfutt

Mar 17, 2019
what this update has? i loaded my save file from the last version, and there is no progress after the pixie queen first scene, i started anew for if was bugged, and still no progress.
Same thing here - started from the beginning. Got the pixie but nothing else after that. Went through every option I could.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes